INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
Hi,

In over 20 vacations at Hedo, several of the Jamaican guys who work there have fucked Kate. The most accessible guys are the bartenders. Guests have a lot of repeated interactions with the bartenders. You do have to be discreet. Everyone knows that some of the wives fuck the help but they have to try to hide it.

Kate has had sex with probably eight different bartenders. Kate let one of the bartenders fuck her in the ladies room of the disco one night when most of the people had gone. Kate had sex with a few of the uniformed security guards. She had sex with one of the young guys who takes care of beach chairs and towels around the nude pool. She had sex with a couple of different restaurant workers and one of the dining room managers.

One night really late, when the pool and beach were disserted, Kate let the two security guards on-duty at the nude beach gate, each fuck her on the picnic table that sits outside of the guard shack. We had never seen either of them before (or after). They worked the night shift.

Rob
Yes I’ve heard the locals who work at Hedo need to be discreet when playing. When I went, there was plenty of action among the guests which being a voyeur made for a great time 😎😎

Yes I’ve heard the locals who work at Hedo need to be discreet when playing. When I went, there was plenty of action among the guests which being a voyeur made for a great time 😎😎

It kind of adds to the fun when you have to sneak a guy into your room to fuck your wife. They do have to be careful. One night one of the bartenders was fucking Kate and after he came, he said he had to leave to catch his bus home. Kate talked him into staying and catching the next bus.

For the first few vacations at Hedo, Kate never really considered fucking the help. She kept herself happy fucking the single guys who vacation there. There never seem to be many black single males there so Kate took advantage of the eagerness of the Jamaican guys to fuck her. Whenever she wanted some black dick, she would invite one of the staff to our room.

BytheSea.jpg

My wife, Tiffany, loves having sex with her lover (or lovers) outside the country. It has become like a fetish thing for her: something she always looks forward to doing whenever she hooks up with someone who is nice to her. By 'nice', I mean someone black and who knows how to fuck her right. At least someone who gives her the most amazing sex that I cannot give.

The reason why Tiffany can afford to do this is because I am capable enough to afford such luxury for her. I have spoiled my wife to the point where she never has to lack for anything that I won't offer her, and that includes her choice of men to fuck. Tiffany loves fucking black men; young or old, it doesn’t matter as long as they have a strong cock and are willing to fuck for hours.

Tiffany's sex life is too incredible for me to enjoy. We do have sex, but once I'm done, it's hard for me to dare attempt going a second round with her. Partly it has to do with our age difference: I am in my fifties, and my heart is a ticking time bomb waiting to go off from any form of aggressive assertion, whereas Tiffany is in her late-twenties, and in hot demand for sex.

My wife and I had been a part of a swing group in our city, but had never fully participated so to speak. We attended parties, met people and had fun but thats about as far as it went until one night a while back. Last year we joined a cruise made up of many couples from our group as well as several singles to add a little variety to the event.

The second night aboard, an organized party was planned and naturally, we attended. The party had progressed and couples had paired off and gone to different cabins on the ship. There was also a general area where many people lounged around and got friendly so to speak.

My wife and I still hadn't gotten to the point where we were comfortable with a full swap, but not wanting to miss out entirely, we started making out ourselves. She told me to sit back in an armchair and she began sucking my cock while on her knees in front of me. It was great.

Then a tall, handsome black man appeared behind her. He stood and watched for a minute and gave me a look that asked if we were open to him joining. I gave him a slight nod. He took off his shirt and pants and then pulled off his boxers revealing an extremely long, slender cock which he quickly brought to its full glory with a few strokes. He knelt behind my wife and lifted her dress over her ass and pulled her panties to one side. His cock quickly found its mark and he slide deep inside of her. She paused, looking back at him as he slowly worked himself deeper into her love groove. Once they had a rhythm going she turned back to my waiting cock and carried on where she'd left off. It was an amazing experience.

M@m and I had plans to go abroad this year to let her experience some bulls. But its on hold since she met a bull in Sweden. But we have talked about going all three together. But he thinks she need some more experience first.

When in Paris I had a two day meeting so I decided to take Kim and extend my time and take her to other cities , Paris was lovely hot and humid , went for a walk one afternoon and found a lovely bar next to an adult shop , Kim went in to see if there was anything she needed I looked into the bar , later on we went to the bar , not busy but nice place , a sexy girl took us to a table and took our order , looking around I saw a barman , black around 40 , he came over with the drinks sat down and welcomed us to his bar , he asked us all sorts of questions so interested where and why we were in Paris , Kim went to the loo , he asked how long we have been married , not my wife she’s my PA , did you think I could marry a much younger lady , we both laughed, wow she is hot , yes I said and she can get a little loose when we are away , ha spent the next hour flirting with her and Kim loved it , the next evening we went back to the bar but this time Kim wore tight pants , no knickers showing off her lovely ass and a tight tee shirt no bra , both ass and tits wobbling as she walked.
He was so pleased to see us especially Kim , you look hot baby , drinks flowed , Kim remarked on the other guy he was from the adult shop , we had a great night , pool table was free so she went to play following was the other black man , they played and he helped her with hands on her ass and shoulders , the bar closed up leaving us to keep playing moor drinks came and she had two players helping her , she was having a ball , one kissed her , her tongue went down his throat , I knew it was about to get hot .
He removed her top her nipples were hard and pocking out his bare chest was pushing into her tits as they kissed , the other guy naked started to pull down her pants exposing her bubbly ass he rested his cock between her as cheeks , she bent over sucking the others cock so that’s when she had her first fuck , spreading her legs to take it , Kim got fucked for most of the night and enjoyed several loads.

mlx1ioog5amb1.jpg

Back