INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
I want to take my wife to a beach that allows nudity and has many naked black men that are looking to fuck a white man's wife, hopefully right there on the beach in front of everyone.
I have enjoyed watching my wife have sex with several men, but sadly, no black men yet. She has agreed she would try one black man. But, I would like to put her in an environment where there are many naked black men for her to choose from. Hopefully some would approach my wife, while we are both naked, and my wife would be turned on by there naked bodies, hopefully with hardons and dripping precum, so that my wife sees there obvious interest.
I so Love your thinking as a sisicuckold myself I can relate

AGREE!!! We are trying another resort in Jamaica. We'll see if the same holds true but I suspect these guys can't resist the great American white pussy.

Let us know how it goes at the other resort. I know the guys who work at Hedo can't resist the chance to fuck the white wives. One couple we know who goes to Hedo all the time, the wife ONLY fucks the Jamaican guys who work at the resort. She never lets any of the single male guests have any of that pussy. My wife Kate fucks Jamaican guys who work there, but she also lets some of the single male guests have some of that pussy.

Let us know how it goes at the other resort. I know the guys who work at Hedo can't resist the chance to fuck the white wives. One couple we know who goes to Hedo all the time, the wife ONLY fucks the Jamaican guys who work at the resort. She never lets any of the single male guests have any of that pussy. My wife Kate fucks Jamaican guys who work there, but she also lets some of the single male guests have some of that pussy.
Nice that your wife shares her married white cunt with everyone, not just Jamaican guys.

When on vacation, that's when wives don't mind getting fucked outdoors.

Exciting to see the beautiful completely naked white wife sucking the black man's big black cock in the boat, then he sees a man on a jet ski approaching them. The white wife does not see to care if the man on the ski lift sees her sucking the black man's cock but I can't tell what the black man is thinking.
Any ideas?

Nice that your wife shares her married white cunt with everyone, not just Jamaican guys.

I agree. Kate knows how much the Jamaican guys like to fuck the pretty wives who vacation there with their husbands, so she always lets a few of then have some pussy when we are there, but she also likes the single male guests wanting some pussy too. My wife is an equal opportunity piece of ass:cool:.

Back