INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
I notice you have a bad attitude on this site, you go looking for trouble. Please change that attitude or stay away if you are not able to enjoy this. I don't have the time or desire to deal with your frustrations.

View attachment 5419591
Haha. Now this is obviously a tanned white hand on a dick. :LOL: What i have said to your earlier post was the first thing that came to my mind when i watched that video. And i tried to put it in a humorous way. i can't understand how you see a "bad attitude" coming from me or my posts but that's your own idea. And i am definitely not frustrated at all. i wonder why you think that? 🤔 Ridiculous. Keep calm and just enjoy the site. ;)

When in the UK I played football and Kim got to know our goalkeeper a black man in his forties who had an affair with her , my story has been told on this site , Issac was a huge friend and Kim’s lover when convenient, one night the players had a night out , Issac and I finished up late we took a taxicab home dropping me of first but he needed a piss , as we walked in Kim was laying on the couch asleep , her naked ass exposed , being very quiet as Issac went to the toilet , he came out to the view , he looked at me with a huge smile , walked over and started to stroke her ass , Kim started to moan and move instinctively raising her ass , his fingers found her , Kim just moved to meet them , she looked up , I hoped you would come in I have been waiting , Issac undressed , they both went to our bedroom and he fucked her .

The owner of the photo doesn’t care about you !! They care about making it as difficult for you to use their pic or post it elsewhere as yours !!!! 👌🏿
I do get where you are coming from as I felt the same. But having listened to the other side of the story - which is as you said, to make it difficult for others to just copy and paste - I changed my mind. In particular it also gives some credit to the pic being genuine if they go to the trouble to protect it.

One holiday we had in Paris was memorable, arriving and catching a taxi to the hotel we were driven by an African man , conversation was unusual but very personal however it made me a little wet , maybe Because I was sitting in the front seat showing plenty of leg and his attention was directly on me while we were stationary, dropping us of he offered his cab while we were in Paris and gave me his number to call.
we used him several times as he was so helpful showing us around , I needed to go shopping , picking me up he had a huge smile due to Steve not being with me , as we drove he made many comments about me all very nice , suddenly he noticed my I love black cock bracelet with that he pulled out his cock , I couldn’t resist and started strocking it , we stopped and I went shopping, when I returned he asked if I would like to go to his place for an hour .
accepting his offer we drove to a very rough area , parked the cab and went into a block of flats , in the lift he grabbed my ass telling me he was going to fuck me , the flat was untidy but the odour was erotic , he led me to the bedroom we kissed and fondled me and removed my dress he wasted not time eating me out as he pulled my panties off , now totally naked he devoured me , I was now his , stood up removed his clothes revealing a very nice hard thick cock , he pulled me to the end of the bed grabbed my ankles spread me wide and fucked me .
my first orgasm didn’t take long he just kept fucking me as I let fly , god it was good , he pulled out and I sucked my juices of his cock , he pushed me on all fours telling me to grab the bed head and went back fucking , not caring I didn’t notice another man in the room , he was naked masturbating his cock , urging him over I sucked his cock , now I had two men using me , we all ending up on the bed and things got really good , taxi driver lying flat with me mounting his cock and the other behind me , I now had two cocks in me .
they both filled me then rested , as we lay there they both played with me which caused them to get erected again but as time was getting on I just sucked them both off , he drove me back to the hotel just in time for dinner.
Wow,I juz love your stories and your en-devours..It gets my BBC rock hard.

When in the UK I played football and Kim got to know our goalkeeper a black man in his forties who had an affair with her , my story has been told on this site , Issac was a huge friend and Kim’s lover when convenient, one night the players had a night out , Issac and I finished up late we took a taxicab home dropping me of first but he needed a piss , as we walked in Kim was laying on the couch asleep , her naked ass exposed , being very quiet as Issac went to the toilet , he came out to the view , he looked at me with a huge smile , walked over and started to stroke her ass , Kim started to moan and move instinctively raising her ass , his fingers found her , Kim just moved to meet them , she looked up , I hoped you would come in I have been waiting , Issac undressed , they both went to our bedroom and he fucked her .
i bet she wanted him again and again too

How many of you have had your wives or girlfriends go on a "Sun Vacation" either alone or with their girlfriends? Probably lots of you. I know mine does at least once a year and they say they're looking for white sand and blue water. The part they don't tell you about is they are also looking for black cock which they find easily. So the next time your wife or girlfriend comes back from her "vacation" you know that sweet pussy of hers has been stretched wide and a big black stud has filled her with his huge cumload. Just thought you should know.

View attachment 15126View attachment 15127View attachment 15128View attachment 15129View attachment 15130View attachment 15131View attachment 15132View attachment 15133View attachment 15134View attachment 15135View attachment 15136View attachment 15137View attachment 15138View attachment 15139View attachment 15140View attachment 15141

Attachments

• hedonism.jpg
    hedonism.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 695
  • IMG_2172.1.jpg
    IMG_2172.1.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 712
  • IMG_2172.jpg
    IMG_2172.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 901
  • IMG_2171.jpg
    IMG_2171.jpg