Interracial vacation

seeing a mature, uninhibited, woman getting what she likes is as hot as it gets. WTG, baby.
Imagine this pic cropped, it would do nothing bad to whatever fantasy that entered your mind,,,instead it’s been altered and you’re so busy looking at the monster in it that you couldn’t work up a good scenario in your head no matter how hard you tried.

Imagine this pic cropped, it would do nothing bad to whatever fantasy that entered your mind,,,instead it’s been altered and you’re so busy looking at the monster in it that you couldn’t work up a good scenario in your head no matter how hard you tried.
what the hell are you talking about? this makes less sense than your normal posts.

Hi we are a UK extremely sexually sub cuckold couple both 58. She size 10 to 12 5 foot with 34DD tits tight shaved pussy and ass. He 6 feet 2 ex rugby player 17 stone. While both sub he is sub to her too she loves seeing him then made to lick her clean after lots of spunky fun. Both want to be used as vacation sex slaves poss 24/7 considered for total use and abuse. X
Ever consider Florida?

what the hell are you talking about? this makes less sense than your normal posts.
“Less sense than your normal posts”??? Always great to hear from a fan,,,I could be wrong, but I’m gonna out on a limb here and assume most people come here for stimulation,,,if the black man’s face in this picture stimulates you, then you’re way ahead of me as far as being kinky is concerned, and I have to bow to your devotion to it,,,all I know is I’d $hit my drawers if I came across that face in a dark alley!

P.S. I gotta tell ya, my biggest concern is the fact that you had to ask me the question,,,you might’ve notice you’re the only one that didn’t know what the hell I was talking about,,,maybe you should schedule a weekend and go back and reread all my other posts,,,you may have missed something else that no one else missed?

“Less sense than your normal posts”??? Always great to hear from a fan,,,I could be wrong, but I’m gonna out on a limb here and assume most people come here for stimulation,,,if the black man’s face in this picture stimulates you, then you’re way ahead of me as far as being kinky is concerned, and I have to bow to your devotion to it,,,all I know is I’d $hit my drawers if I came across that face in a dark alley!

P.S. I gotta tell ya, my biggest concern is the fact that you had to ask me the question,,,you might’ve notice you’re the only one that didn’t know what the hell I was talking about,,,maybe you should schedule a weekend and go back and reread all my other posts,,,you may have missed something else that no one else missed?
Don't sweat it. I love your posts!

Don't sweat it. I love your posts!
Thanx Babe,,,to be honest I get that a lot, perhaps that’s why I was so taken aback,,,it kinda stood out like a sore thumb, LOL. This place has sorta become my home, without fail I’m here daily and most people have come to take me seriously, and as a person of my word,,,maintaining that status is important to me, as it should be to everyone.

Thanx Babe,,,to be honest I get that a lot, perhaps that’s why I was so taken aback,,,it kinda stood out like a sore thumb, LOL. This place has sorta become my home, without fail I’m here daily and most people have come to take me seriously, and as a person of my word,,,maintaining that status is important to me, as it should be to everyone.
You are valued, don't worry about that!

Back