Interracial vacation

This is what we really need to see more of! I’d happily wear my cage on the beach but ironically enough I’d be afraid of getting arrested! It, would, be great if through social media, say, a few beaches were identified where cuckold couples were welcome , husbands caged appropriately . It’s not as if we are any threat to anyone!

Hi we are a UK extremely sexually sub cuckold couple both 58. She size 10 to 12 5 foot with 34DD tits tight shaved pussy and ass. He 6 foot 2 ex rugby player 17 stone. Whilst both sub he is sub to her too she loves seeing him then made to lick her clean after lots of spunky fun. Both want to be used as vacation sex slaves poss 24/7 considered for total use and abuse. X

This is what we really need to see more of! I’d happily wear my cage on the beach but ironically enough I’d be afraid of getting arrested! It, would, be great if through social media, say, a few beaches were identified where cuckold couples were welcome , husbands caged appropriately . It’s not as if we are any threat to anyone!

If you go to Haulover or BlindCreek in Florida, you won’t be arrested.,You will definitely get looks though !!! 👍🏿

Back