Interracial vacation

Alia Janine shouldn't really let Society push her around just because she started off as a adult film actress before becoming a comedian, any committee and could tell you that part of the job is to have a very thick skin to the point where negative criticisms doesn't phase you.
If I could I would give her a care bear hug, & spend some fun time with her.💜
picture.jpgfd2186b92Df27f2D44d62Db2372Dc6ffe6354a49Panties233.jpega7027fd42Ddcd62D424d2D83122Da73be809e742Panties233.jpeg33d04b0f2D9ebf2D4efd2Dab892Df7c1f7dba211B26P237.jpegLucky-312.jpgLucky-48.jpg

Last edited:
New Yorkers I need a favor from y'all, If you meet or see Alia Janine. Let her know of my existence as a fan & also boost her confidence if necessary give her care bear hugs. Put her own to this site because we all know it is only a matter of time before Twitter starts tormenting her to the point God forbid where she ends up like August Ames or worse.
We need obviously need to be those special optimistic friends that'll keep her spirits up during the worst of times, why do I care so much for her? I see great potential in her & I mean c'mon if you're going to be that gorgeous in life you need some good friends in life.
Would I love to meet her someday in New York? Hell yeah, McDonough Georgia where I live at now doesn't really have much to offer a "interracial vacation" is definitely need it for me.
But for now I'm just hoping & wishing for good fortune for me & everyone with a pure heart, Alia Janine is a very beautiful talented woman who deserves a good life that includes us. I have to be specific with the following because our elders always tell us to be careful what we wish for in life.

Alia Janine Sharon really let Society push her around just because she started off as a adult film actress before becoming a comedian, any committee and could tell you that part of the job is to have a very thick skin to the point where negative criticisms doesn't phase you.
If I could I would give her a care bear hug, & spend some fun time with her.💜
View attachment 4841404View attachment 4841405View attachment 4841407View attachment 4841408View attachment 4841410View attachment 4841411
Pretty lady! I love the wet panty shot! Fuckin amazing!

Much as I love her & respect her, Alia Janine stand-up comedy is pretty bland like cricket sounds bland. Hopefully Dave Chappelle, Michael Che & Trevor Noah train her to be more funnier as a comedian.
Basically what I'm saying is that she needs good material, from famous black men comedians.

Ok so you are saying you would throw out perfectly good food because the marketing is racists. why did you buy it in the first place. Is this not like a vegetarian keeping a steak in the meat keeper in the fridge.
I'm not really paying that part no mind, so long as she's joyful & happy. I know living in New York is questionable because the cost of living, but at the same time being roommates with Alia Janine sounds a lot better than being by yourself somewhere in the wilderness in McDonough Georgia.

Creating your own fictional world in a interracial erotica, is a mental interracial vacation.
Meaning, reality can be whatever we want.🤔💜♠️

Back