Interracial vacation

Snoop Dogg & Martha Stewart have a good friendship, pretty sure Martha Stewart was the G.O.A.T. who had classic recipes for various dishes that suburban white moms & grandmothers loved with her old cooking show.
Needless to say it's nice to see two ambassadors of two different communities hanging out together often like best friends, metaphorically speaking of course.

A lot of fine white women on YouTube are equally disappointed as me to what we got, I mean it's bad enough when you don't have all four main characters not to mention bad character development along with interracial vacation etcetera. But then again I fixed it in a simplified way, to where we could use our imagination.😉
Disappointed Guy 14012022233106.jpg

Last edited:
We resurrect Ally McBeal out of sheer 90's nostalgia or create a version that's retro & is visually interracial vacation forr us that miss a simple time when everybody had a good sense of humor etcetera.

Ladies, despite the fact that Michael Jai White is married there is a lot of shirtless scenes in his movie ******* and Bone.
Have fun with that...😉💜♠️

If flight tickets weren't so flimsy on price, I'd in Long Beach California sooner than later hopefully sometime by March or April because a black man like myself needs a interracial vacation to get away from being stuck on the East Coast.

Picture a black owned autoshop, transforming a white woman's car into a masterpiece to enjoy driving around town.
Hmmm,,,kinda like West Coast Customs,,,although not black owned, there’s no denying they specialize in that over the top style that blacks are drawn to,,,although they’ve made some real showstoppers, I’m more of a “Bitchin Rides” kinda girl. I know, weird statement for a girl,,,I’ve been watching Motorweek TV since back when it was Velocity,,,and Chip Foose when Overhauling was on Discovery,,,my hub and I watch them all, I personally owned a ‘73 Gran Torino (similar to Starsky‘s red one), only mine was a pastel mint, with a 302 and Cragar SS classic rims up front and oversized Keystone mags out back. I also knew every NASCAR driver and their cars by heart,,,but first we lost Dale, then we lost Winston Cup, then they let Japanese cars in and that was the last straw. I also followed boxing, watched some of the greats work their way up, watched Tommy Morrison from beginning to end, watch George Foreman’s comeback from the beginning, and nothing ever was better than the three fights of Mickey Ward and Arturo Gatti,,,notice I didn’t mention the point king Floyd Mayweather,,,he does that enough himself. So yeah,,,I’ve never been a “girly girl”,,,except when I get in a motel room with a big dicked black guy!

The horror movie Get Out could've been better, like instead of making white women look like black identity erasing ******* monsters. It could be something that says "Ladies love & respect black men as you love yourself." or "Don't reject nor waste big black cock on some dumb *******." Anything that doesn't already add on to some distrust of white woman willing to live a thrilling love life with a gorgeous black man.
Then you got Disney Channel sitcoms dressing black guy like white guys & speaking like white guys, there's somethings I've been noticing with modern media.
If we're running things the world would be a interracial vacation, Queens of Spades & Black Kings ruling the utopia world together happily in love with each other.

Back