Interracial vacation

I originally planned on going to New York, but since the classic 90's New York is long gone straight to Long Beach California for interracial vacation.🍹🏖💜♠️
Before the internet, there was plenty of black cock in Orlando, we’d just troll the glory holes, or go to the adult cinemas and sit in the back, it didn’t take long for them to surround me,,,good times!

Before the internet, there was plenty of black cock in Orlando, we’d just troll the glory holes, or go to the adult cinemas and sit in the back, it didn’t take long for them to surround me,,,good times!
For sure, they see a white woman and flock to her

For sure, they see a white woman and flock to her
That’s a pure fact, once when I started on a guy in the back row of the Fairvilla Cinema on Orange Blossom Trail, another one started feeling me up from behind, it wasn’t too long before one came down the isle right in front of me and unsnapped my Jean skirt (to reveal nothing on underneath), and began eating me, after that another came up and asked my hub to trade seats with him,,,my hub kept score, I sucked or fucked 15 loads from 11 different guys before the second movie was half over. As Nice as that was, a bed is more enjoyable for me to personally get off, so as soon as I sized them up, and knew I had them locked in, I suggested the Galaxy motel up the street,,,at least there my hub could take pix.

QOS Scientists
It was the night before Halloween, a fine brunette white woman scientist manages to successfully give a gorgeous magnificent majestic muscular strong black man the gift of reincarnation after a tragic death. The man who was a famous movie producer never thought he'd get a second chance in life, after keeping white women alive with black men in his horror movies. The brunette white woman scientist was considered to be a mad scientist for resurrecting a briefly deceased black man, but then again she didn't want him to die without having a thrilling love life with a white woman.
Needless to say the Queen of Spades tattoo on the back of her neck, explains a lot about her & her motivation to give something amazing to the black community that's optional.
Meanwhile her besties are working on advanced cloning technology, to increase the population of gorgeous black men for suburban cul-de-sac neighborhoods & convenient means of interracial vacation.
The End
Moral of the story, nothing is impossible once you set your mind to it.

Back