Interracial vacation

Spring break where all the white women are with black men,,,is this the public pool in Compton? I don’t think so, sumptin’s going down here,,,
The video description didn't really give a location the last time I saw it years ago, however it does give us a nice visual of a good future of every white woman having a hot black man to love vice versa.
I've posted some other good y'all might like, first one being a rear artwork of a white woman love for black man.

I never got to go on a vacation,,,had my first black cock through a Glory Hole in Orlando back in '85,,,after that it was every weekend a trip to the "Holes", the back of an adult theater, "Dogging" in the park, and taking the latest black guy I found to the motel,,,during the week I was working and fuck'n my husband,,,who had time for a vacation? I couldn't afford a vacation, I found my cock on the cheap,,,it tasted just as good, and didn't cost me squat! LOL

I never got to go on a vacation,,,had my first black cock through a Glory Hole in Orlando back in '85,,,after that it was every weekend a trip to the "Holes", the back of an adult theater, "Dogging" in the park, and taking the latest black guy I found to the motel,,,during the week I was working and fuck'n my husband,,,who had time for a vacation? I couldn't afford a vacation, I found my cock on the cheap,,,it tasted just as good, and didn't cost me squat! LOL
For me, it'll my & the lucky white/black woman's first time. One white girl I knew in high school made the unwise decision to reject let alone cocktease me & my BBC, her loss another white woman's gold.

Back