Interracial vacation

Well, as promised, here's our update! We arrived in Florida on Tueday, i.e. 15th., attended a few business matters on Wednesday & Thursday. Signed off on a vessel charter this morning, gave a list of provisions we want for the next 10 days, we'll replenish at whatever port we happen to be in, wherever that might be. I'm picking up Edwin at 10.45 this evening. I've told Pam a little white lie for a cover up. I told her I'm meeting someone at the airport on a business matter. Lol (I wanted to tell her we're meeting on monkey business, but that would be giving away our little surprise we got for her!) I'll drop Edwin off at the boat and head back to the hotel. We plan to leave port at sunrise. Eduard will arrive in Jamica on Tuesday and we'll pick him up there. Pam is headed for the fuck of her life "no doubt about it!" We'll keep you posted!

500.jpg

Voodoo Wrestlers in Senegal

Well here we are in Nassau and as promised in my post of March 18/16, here's a quid pro quo on what's transpired since that time. You may recall that I had dropped of our friend, Edwin, aboard the yacht we had charted for the month, and I went back to the hotel. When I arrived Pam was still up watching TV and wondering why I had taken so long. I didn't offer any explanation other than to say we were going to have an early breakfast and then get to the dock and set out for open waters. We got aboard aboard about 7:00 am and after getting our luggage aboard, we quickly slipped anchor and set out. While this was going on, Edwin, as planned, stayed hidden in the master suite. We were out about an hour when Pam suggested she go below and unpack and get changed, come on deck and collect some sun. I set course for Nassau and put our vessel on auto pilot, and set out to get a hot coffee. I was in the galley but for just a minute or two, kinda of chuckling to myself, when I heard Pam scream, "My God! Edwin! How did you get here! You scared the heck out of me!" Apparently Edwin hid in the closet and when Pam went to hang some clothes, there he stood! After the initial shock, and a few niceties, they both came into the galley, got themselves a coffee and headed onto the deck, followed by myself. It took about 30 minutes before anything exciting began to happen. I was in my Captain Seat which gave me a great view of the deck and all the action. The first thing that happened was Edwin's hand began to explore Pam's stomach as she quickly began to respond to do likewise. Edwin's manhood soon gave away all its secrets, which didn't go unnoticed by Pam. Pam's reaction was to gently massage it for having had told her of Edwin's delight and expectations. Edwin's right hand quickly found Pam's love nest as his fingers promptly brushed aside the crotch of her swim suit bottoms and began to finger fuck her. Pam responded in kind my unzipping Edwin's shorts, unbutton then push them open. In less time to think that she might want to give him a blow job she was sucking off Edwin's black monster. They quickly ended up doing a 69'r and bought each other to three or four successive orgasms. Pam. as she had done each and every time she and Edwin were together, sucked, swallowed and sought out every droplet of his hot cum. After that Edwin straddled Pam over him as she gently lowered herself onto his almost 12 inch monstrous black intruder. To cut a long sailing trip short, for the next hour or two both Pam and Edwin screwed their brains out. Oh! Should I mention that Pam got a little too much sun on her white ass and is a little sore! (Or was it the unmerciful screwing she took!)

Anyway, we're now anchored here in Nassau, just off Paradise Island. Eduard is due in at the Lynden Pindling Airport later this evening and Pam will have another surprise, as well as another big black dick to play with. The Bahamas consists of 16 Islands and our plan is to cruise each and every one of them over the next four, or more if necessary, weeks. Until next time, enjoy!

Well here we are in Nassau and as promised in my post of March 18/16, here's a quid pro quo on what's transpired since that time. You may recall that I had dropped of our friend, Edwin, aboard the yacht we had charted for the month, and I went back to the hotel. When I arrived Pam was still up watching TV and wondering why I had taken so long. I didn't offer any explanation other than to say we were going to have an early breakfast and then get to the dock and set out for open waters. We got aboard aboard about 7:00 am and after getting our luggage aboard, we quickly slipped anchor and set out. While this was going on, Edwin, as planned, stayed hidden in the master suite. We were out about an hour when Pam suggested she go below and unpack and get changed, come on deck and collect some sun. I set course for Nassau and put our vessel on auto pilot, and set out to get a hot coffee. I was in the galley but for just a minute or two, kinda of chuckling to myself, when I heard Pam scream, "My God! Edwin! How did you get here! You scared the heck out of me!" Apparently Edwin hid in the closet and when Pam went to hang some clothes, there he stood! After the initial shock, and a few niceties, they both came into the galley, got themselves a coffee and headed onto the deck, followed by myself. It took about 30 minutes before anything exciting began to happen. I was in my Captain Seat which gave me a great view of the deck and all the action. The first thing that happened was Edwin's hand began to explore Pam's stomach as she quickly began to respond to do likewise. Edwin's manhood soon gave away all its secrets, which didn't go unnoticed by Pam. Pam's reaction was to gently massage it for having had told her of Edwin's delight and expectations. Edwin's right hand quickly found Pam's love nest as his fingers promptly brushed aside the crotch of her swim suit bottoms and began to finger fuck her. Pam responded in kind my unzipping Edwin's shorts, unbutton then push them open. In less time to think that she might want to give him a blow job she was sucking off Edwin's black monster. They quickly ended up doing a 69'r and bought each other to three or four successive orgasms. Pam. as she had done each and every time she and Edwin were together, sucked, swallowed and sought out every droplet of his hot cum. After that Edwin straddled Pam over him as she gently lowered herself onto his almost 12 inch monstrous black intruder. To cut a long sailing trip short, for the next hour or two both Pam and Edwin screwed their brains out. Oh! Should I mention that Pam got a little too much sun on her white ass and is a little sore! (Or was it the unmerciful screwing she took!)

Anyway, we're now anchored here in Nassau, just off Paradise Island. Eduard is due in at the Lynden Pindling Airport later this evening and Pam will have another surprise, as well as another big black dick to play with. The Bahamas consists of 16 Islands and our plan is to cruise each and every one of them over the next four, or more if necessary, weeks. Until next time, enjoy!
Are you still in nassau!

Back