Interracial vacation

God I'd love to be one of those white guys. In many ways I'd prefer the humiliation of having to listen to being allowed to watch. Hearing the chick moan and scream like women never do with me. Listening to the solid rhythm of the door frame bashing against the wall as he drills her for longer that I could ever last.

Mmm in one of those lovely beachside tropical hotels with extremely thin walls .. hearing the bed next door squeaking and even feeling it bumping and shaking against the wall with your face bright red with embarrassment and shame as the 2 gorgeous women next door scream and squeal with the disgusting filthy delight of having 10 huge hung black men use them over and over and over. You can't help wanking and spurting all over you bed sheet as you listen to the girls cackling with glee as they play games to see which black man has the next turn inside them. In the morning you listen to the girls giggling and thanking the black men and leaving to go to the beach, while you prop up the pillows so you can finally get a hour or two of sleep.

Later at the cafe, you fall asleep with your face in your plate of food. the staff look puzzled and can't figure out why a single white man could be so tired.

I want to go on a vacation to Jamaica so bad!

Actually there is Kenya and various other places too where white women go for sex holidays. I can't remember all the places off the top of my head but I think if you look up 'female sex tourism' on wikipedia it lists quite a few places.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_sex_tourism

I'm sure that's only the tip of the iceberg though, I bet the unofficial figures are much higher. Remember too, all the clubs opening up everywhere all over the world where white girls go to 'meet' black folks.

Last edited:
Back