Interracial vacation

I don’t know what it is but I learned to love BBC’s I don’t know if homosexuality is a choice but I cannot live without it in my life
Most people (mostly gays and people who hate gay oddly enough), will tell you if you’re attracted to cock, that you must be gay,,,theres a big difference between homosexual acts, and homosexuality as your personality, most men in your situation would think bi before jumping in with both feet on being gay,,,have you ever considered you might just be a hedonist? Under that umbrella you can enjoy yourself and do whatever feels good and not be classified as any one or combination of a strict lifestyle. When my hub was 25 he thought that meant he was bi, he immediately thought of how that doubled his possibilities of pleasure,,,then he found he had an involuntary gag reflex when he saw men kissing, even in movies of TV, so he realized he wasn’t bi,,,that’s when he determined he was simply a hedonist,,,look it up in the dictionary, a seeker of pleasure as a lifestyle. Accepting that as his little niche, he happily went on to live his life and get as much pleasure as was offered,,,easy peasy LOL

Back