Interracial vacation

Si tienes la tecnología para poner un poco de color en esto, adelante, me harás un gran favor a mí y a todos los demás.
Rekks, que apuñaló por la espalda a la perra desleal antisocial, no pensó en darle a mi viejo regalo de cumpleaños un puto color, por supuesto, en ese momento de recibir el regalo no quería sonar ingrato.🤦🏿‍♂️😒
Quiero decir, vamos señoras, estarían un poco enojadas si recibieran un regalo de cumpleaños que estaba a medio terminar.
Lo que todos miran a la vez que alguien agrega buenos detalles de color a esto, es nuestra vida divertida en nuestra isla tropical que es unas vacaciones de varios problemas de la edad adulta. Un vistazo a esas perfectas vacaciones interraciales, celebración de la libertad y la diversión infinita.💜♠ ️

View attachment 4412826
Ok

Attachments

• IMG_20200220_162359.jpg
    IMG_20200220_162359.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 50
When we all get into Heaven, & we don't see the late great August Ames I'll ask God for a favor to have her soul be in Heaven.
Not to bum y'all guys out over sad old news, but August Ames took her own life I'm assuming she's was stressed out with the adult film industry since she really didn't clarify what was bothering her on social media.
Rest in peace August Ames. 😥🙏🏾💜
1137644846.jpg1851217188.jpg

Last edited:
The only reason why I want to create this interracial vacation paradise on a unclaimed tropical island, is because we all need a vacation from adulthood in our respective countries. We're gonna need a lot of nurses & doctors in order to have free health care on the our island. No currency system, trade various goods we find or sex (optional).
Once we have everything as far as a new functional civilization, I guess we can have a tribal government system we just had to be very careful with the execution of it. We're also going to need musicians to make tribal music for our parties, also we're going to need shoemakers to make nice shoes for everyone on our island not to mention people who love to cook.
It's best to have a contingency plan in place, just incase things go south & we all have a fun safe vacation place to go to starting a new life. 💜♠️
View attachment 4409507
you are absolutley right

hugs from an austrian couple

My vision for our ideal relaxing interracial vacation on a tropical island that's not too far from our respective countries, is pretty much a bucket list for our lives. Meaning still proceed with that plan, God forbids anything happens to me.
Like I said before adulthood shouldn't be about being a workaholic stressed out with various adulthood problems & finances, which is a terrifying story to warn teenagers not to be in a rush to be an adult.
It'll be our teamwork science project, constructing our own tropical resort.💜♠️😉

Font around any tropical island is where we can begin construction, soon our dream relaxing interracial vacation resort will be a reality.
Of course we're going to have to buy a lot of supplies from Home Depot & Lowe's then transport the supplies on a boat or helicopter one of us owns, nothing's impossible once you set your mind to it.💜♠️😉
inCollage_20200130_113812898.jpg

Give a pure heart suburban white woman a successful black businessman of a successful multimillion-dollar black owned company who loves her for being herself as she dose him, a good interracial love story worth reading somewhere in Jamaica.💜♠️

Do I regret not going to college right after high school?
Nah, because my high school was nothing like I was expecting it to be the Nerds, Jocks, Popular *******, Cheerleaders we're all mixed up in a Baltimore City public high school ideally nobody had a group to roll with just a bunch of shady assholes at best.
So I wasn't expecting my college years can be any better, far as sleeping with an entire sorority of fine white women with a love thing for black men followed by me making sure they pass all of their classes along with me through teamwork no student loan debt.
What I love for that to happen? Hell yeah, but of course adulthood life a dark sense of humor of one's educational future.
Besides I'm a person who likes to keep things easily expeditiously simple & not tediously complicated.
If I had the power to manipulate our reality, let's just say we will all be having fun at many resorts. Relaxing interracial vacation paradise, a lot of fine pure hearted suburban white women will have gorgeous magnificent majestic kindhearted intelligent black man to love infinitely financially secure in life.💜♠️🏖💵

Back