Interracial vacation

Wife and I went to Kingston Jamaica when she was 25 by then she had been with many black men by then. When we got to the resort she was already checking out the black guys. When we got to the room she was so horny. She put on a blue string bikini that she had worn many times with her bulls. She hadn't washed it and the cum stains were still showing on what cloth there was. We went to the pool and bam she started talking with the waiter. As we talked with him we told him what we were after and about our open marriage. We asked if he could help us out and he said sure but you have to stay here while I take your wife over behind the bar so she can suck my dick. He led her back there and I saw him leave and go back to work. He came over to me and said he didn't have the time so my boss will take care of her. She returned about 30 minutes later and joined me. I asked her what happened. She pointed to a huge black guy that was behind the bar. He was coal black dreadlocks and overweight. She said he took her in the men's restroom into a stall. He stripped her naked and pulled his shorts down and she started sucking him off. While she was on her knees sucking his cock the stall door was open and he was sitting on the toilet. While she sucked his DICK people were walking buy and her ass was in the air with her head bobing up and down on this huge black guy. Her training kicked in and after a few minutes of sucking his DICK she looked up at him and asked if she could lick his asshole? He stood up and drops his shorts and turns around and hiked up one leg on the toilet and spread his ass cheeks. I went to work on his ass crack and asshole. By then a crowd started gathering watching my wife rim his asshole. He was jerking off and after a few minutes her turned around and shot a huge load down her throat and on her face. He didn't let her clean her face off and told her she was to walk out with him with his cum on her face which she did. I could see his cum on her lips and face. The guy walks over to us and starts telling me how good my wife sucks dick and eats asshole. He then told my wife to give me a long kiss which she did. The whole time he was saying your wife licked up and down my black hairy ass crack I spread my cheeks really wide and she had her slutty tongue up deep in my asshole. Can you taste my ass on your wife's lips and tongue because she was deep in my ass? When we stopped kissing he said I want you to wave at your wife's fans they were watching your slut wife eat my asshole. There was 4 other black guys smiling and waving back. That was the start of the week. My wife was a big hit with the locals there and by the time we left she was known as the black cock slut. They had a t-shirt made for her that she wore when we went to the beach. It said across the front I eat black assholes and the back it said I will do ANYTHING for BLACK MEN. She definitely was the go to slut for that week

Back