Interracial Missionary

Always thought missionary was one of the sexiest positions for a white woman to receive her black mate.

View attachment 4246860View attachment 4246861
Just look at that superbly muscular ebony shiny-skinned bull so purposefully hunched over the ecstasizing white wife, her left leg hoisted high and wide to open her to the powerful determined procreative lungings of her magnificent paramour.

I love how his massive but beautifully compact gluteal muscles bulge outwards below his loins and interrupt the line of the sides of his flexing waist.

The enormous energy flowing from his sexual center and into his clenching buttocks is so apparent, almost tangibly, that, much in all as I would love to press my trembling hands on them to feel the transmission of his sexual energy into the woman, I would be afraid to lest I be smitten with lust to fuck him as I sometimes fuck my similarly stunning young black buddy when he is up on my ex like that and openly invites me to.

Last edited:
Having one's wife love a very obviously physically and sexually superior beautifully athletic black paramour as openly and totally as this wife does, can be either one's worst nightmare, or the ultimate aphrodisiac for fueling and achieving the most intense eroto-aesthetic and orgasmic gratification as a voyeur.

For me it's both, every time my beautiful black buddy fucks my wife (now my ex) in the missionary position and her hands go to and clutch, caress and so openly love the shape and feel of his superbly muscular sexily undulating swivelling buttocks that power his relentlessly orgasmogenic thrustings of his colossal cock in her.

Even when I'm frantically masturbating over the sight and sounds of my buddy and my ex so powerfully and deeply loving each other, it feels as if my husbandly heart and what remains of her love for me is being cruelly crushed by each and every impact of my buddy's manfully lunging glorious body both upon and inside hers.

I hope that if ever she comes to know that she won't continue to so openly show her perfectly understandable but heartbreaking love for his beautiful bum, at least while he's fucking her in front of me.

Faint hope eh, with her knowing full well how wildy I get off on it.

Last edited:
Back