Interracial Missionary

FUUUUUCK that's hot!!!

Just look at that beautifully-built lithe black boy's super-sexy thrusting action!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

I reckon that fuck was wankworthy in the extreme for the videoing husband.

FUUUUUCK that's hot!!! I mean, just look at the super-sexy merciless thrusting action of that beautifully-built lithe black boy, and the cum-thirsty hotwife so openly orgasming under him!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

I reckon that fuck would have been at least as wankworthy for the videoing husband as it is for me :p

Last edited:
A truly magnificent and comprehensive description of a truly erotic photograph. She is pale and feminine and he is the ultimate jet-Black adonis. What a beautiful coupling.

You’d have to be mad to object to it. Such imagery is more powerful than the most ingrained bigotry. I even know people who had evil kkk wizards for fathers who are now part of this lifestyle.

This is irresistible, even to those steeped in hardcore racism.
What can I say to your kind tribute to my little eroto-literary outpouring?

Perhaps only that I should have gone further and confessed to my having already masturbated to orgasm in excess of twelve times over that gloriously powerful image---with many more times to come.

The beautiful labouring body and wankworthily procreative ejaculatory stance of that truly magnificent young black get me every which way I live as a passionate ragingly bisexual voyeur. His beauty utterly slays me to the point where my imagining watching him in real live action with my ex is making me dream of turning 100% homosexual and (if he would have me) being fucked by him hard and deep in the missionary position and loving it to his very hilt.

PS: Here's a link to another even more intense and heartfelt erotic offering of mine, this time inspired by and somewhat agonizingly recording a real-life happening.

Please enjoy, and comment on it if you are moved to.

The young black protagonist I describe in the poem is my beautiful bisexual buddy, and yes, nine long loving years after we first met in a downtown bath-house when he was 17 we are still fucking each other one-on-one in private but also in our regular threesomes with my ex, now his adoring wife.

Last edited:
Oh MAAAAAAANNNNNN I know full well the delicious trauma of watching that scenario in real life from lying masturbating frantically and despairingly beside my BBC-loving wife while my huge-cocked beautiful young black buddy barebacks her to Sex Heaven beside me on our bed nightly---more than two thousand times in the 7 years since he came to live with us---with him finally ejaculating super-solidly into my cum-craving wife exactly like the strapping black does into your wife so hotly captured in the above video.

Thanks muchly Europa. Your truly beautiful videoclip captures the obviously balls-deep first womb-wetting custard-stoke of your helplessly orgasming wife's strapping young lover perfectly. Gotta love those orgasmically braced beautiful butt-cheeks of his, and your wife digging her heels into them as she feels his cumspurts thumping home.

Did you get off watching and videoing the lovers?

Last edited:
Dammit that was a beautiful custard stroke that powerful black buck delivered!!!

That lovely young cum-thirsty hotwife sure got off on it. I like the way her spunky young lover goes on manfully thrusting balls-deep to finish her off. Very like my young black buddy does when he's royally fucking and copiously inseminating my BBC-loving baby-wanting wife.

I fucking LOVE how that beautifully-built open-legged black stud's cum-laden balls and powerfully jerking ejaculating cock-shaft and superbly muscular huge contracting pump-bulge are so totally and cruelly on display for the watching husband to get off on.

That black boi with his beautiful cock and grossly over-sized undercarriage sure know what he a-doin' :p

Nailing his woman well-and-good!!!

Her crossed high-lifted legs clasping her lover's waist and her desperately clawed hands caressing and pressing to his orgasmically-clenching bum urging him to pump her brimfull of thick warm baby-batter---not to overlook that tell-tale ooze of it just visible at the left lower rim of her eagerly clasping cock-milking vagina---are especially lovely touches.

UNNNNNNGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Poor Hubby. But we have to suppose he knew what he was getting into when he let that magnificent specimen of black manhood mount his baby-wanting wife.

Last edited:
Back