interracial lust

Does she like fat black men to pound the cock into her?

• Yes

Votes: 2,201 81.6%
  • No

Votes: 495 18.4%

• Total voters
That’s Carol Cox,,,all those pix are her, she’s been around as long as I have,,,she used to have a website “Pink Rose”, and I added my pix to her site, eventually she offered my videos for sale like several other distributors I had agreements with, she advertised my glory hoke video than made one herself. I’m a little jealous of her cause she’s made many trip with photo shoots to the Caribbean Islands, not sure which ones, no doubt Hedonism II in Jamaica, and I’m pretty sure she’s tried the Bahamas, I’ve been there but before I met my hub, before everything, I was with someone else, him and my hub became friends after I changed horses in midstream, making the transition smooth, he even donated his time shar penthouse on Daytona Beach for our honeymoon.
Very interesting Mary.. In reference to the girl who looks like Carol, it might interest you to know that her and I have been friends since High School and she was the first of out very close girlfriends that went black while in college and like me and a couple others in our group, are now married to black men also.
So just thought you’d like to know that your friend Carols “look a like,“loves black men also..

Very interesting Mary.. In reference to the girl who looks like Carol, it might interest you to know that her and I have been friends since High School and she was the first of out very close girlfriends that went black while in college and like me and a couple others in our group, are now married to black men also.
So just thought you’d like to know that your friend Carols “look a like,“loves black men also..
Don’t we all, LOL

Back