interracial lust

Does she like fat black men to pound the cock into her?

• Yes

Votes: 2,232 81.7%
  • No

Votes: 499 18.3%

• Total voters
I agree with you 100%, however,,,researchers have also determined that men predisposed to that genetic situation are also priv to one other side effect, absolutely zero possibility that they can’t get hard, in fact a cool breeze is all that‘s usually required,,,proving once again that God has a sick sense of humor!
I am curious. Do you have a scientific or medical citation of credible research regarding male pattern baldness correlating directly to zero incidence of ED ?

I agree with you 100%, however,,,researchers have also determined that men predisposed to that genetic situation are also priv to one other side effect, absolutely zero possibility that they can’t get hard, in fact a cool breeze is all that‘s usually required,,,proving once again that God has a sick sense of humor!
It would seem to be unrelated, since ED is primarily a ******* flow and vascular phenomenon, and not necessarily a hormonal problem.

I am curious. Do you have a scientific or medical citation of credible research regarding male pattern baldness correlating directly to zero incidence of ED ?
Nope! Just a lot of reading from people that do have that sheepskin,,,plus 23 years of practical experience consisting of over approximately 850 encounters. I know that sounds like a lot, and it probably is for a housewife, but I used to have a girlfriend that was a pro, she was 28 and had been a working girl for six years (as opposed to my 23), and she stopped counting at 5k. So,,,in conclusion, I’m basing my deductions on the writings of professional researchers, my own rather extreme personal experience, backed up by the agreement of a woman whose experience is more than five times mine! Whereas you, I would assume only have your own personal experience with your own penis to go by,,,unless you want to take this opportunity to announce some previously unannounced preferences? In which point I can go to my husband, who as far as the oral handling of literally thousands of cocks in his lifetime (he‘s 13 years older than me. Theory always takes a back seat to practical application,,,it’s true that sometime the end result has a tendency to displease and or upset some men, I have no control over that, but as much as my heart may go out to them, it doesn’t change the facts,,,admittedly as far as I see them, and me being just another housewife who’s opened herself up to new horizons, put me in the same category as every other straight laced housewife who’s taken the plunge into the “Hotwife” lifestyle,,,and after all is said and done, that’s the only opinion that matter if you stop to think about it.

It would seem to be unrelated, since ED is primarily a ******* flow and vascular phenomenon, and not necessarily a hormonal problem.
Correct,,,not “necessarily“ a hormonal problem, but male pattern baldness is, and the same hormones that lend themselves to that condition, have also been tied to resulting in virility in these men,,,I’ve been in bed with men that require me fellate them to hardness, and I’ve been with men who suffered from male pattern baldness that are already so hard at the mere thought of having sex they find it difficult to get their pants off. My husband is months away from turning 76, when he’s done having sex he takes a shower, when he’s done he can hang the wet bathroom towel on the end of what’s left of his hardon,,,he’s been that way all his life, everybody says if we don’t cremate him we’re gonna have to build a little pyramid on the top of his coffin, LOL

Back