interracial lust

Does she like fat black men to pound the cock into her?

• Yes

Votes: 2,207 81.7%
  • No

Votes: 496 18.3%

• Total voters
You always remember the first time you saw a bbc in person in front of your face
I’ll never forget it, it changed my life, I was at an adult store in the arcade room, I look through a Glory Hole and was treated to the best possible representative of BBC that could be possible, it was at least 10 inches, had a head the same size as my hub’s average 6 incher, but then it change, it got as thick as my wrist, the head was completely covered by its foreskin, and remained that way even after it was fully erect, he stood there stroking it, and I was mesmerized by the head constantly appearing and disappearing, like some smiling turtle. Looking at his cock I couldn’t help but notice how much it resembled a Cobra the way it flared out below the head, consequently I’ve come to reference them as Cobra cocks,,,and I’d step over a dozen cocks to get to one of those!

I’ll never forget it, it changed my life, I was at an adult store in the arcade room, I look through a Glory Hole and was treated to the best possible representative of BBC that could be possible, it was at least 10 inches, had a head the same size as my hub’s average 6 incher, but then it change, it got as thick as my wrist, the head was completely covered by its foreskin, and remained that way even after it was fully erect, he stood there stroking it, and I was mesmerized by the head constantly appearing and disappearing, like some smiling turtle. Looking at his cock I couldn’t help but notice how much it resembled a Cobra the way it flared out below the head, consequently I’ve come to reference them as Cobra cocks,,,and I’d step over a dozen cocks to get to one of those!
Great story. Were you expecting an average white dick to appear through the hole ? What a surprise that was. A pleasant surprise as well

• Love
Reactions: wit
Great story. Were you expecting an average white dick to appear through the hole ? What a surprise that was. A pleasant surprise as well
Having lost my virginity at 15, I had seen way more than my share of 5 to 7 inch pink dicks, never saw an uncut one, I was 23 by the time I ever saw my first black, 10 inch uncut cock,,,it was totally alien to me, a whole new world to explore, and on top of it the reward usually turned out to be worth it, to the point where shortly after (except for glory holes), I went black only,,,If your main interest was to get dru9k, and you usually did that with wine or beer, and then you discovered Vodka,,,why would you ever choose beer on purpose? LOL

So hot. I love hearing beautiful white women like you get so excited and talk up about BBC.

Having lost my virginity at 15, I had seen way more than my share of 5 to 7 inch pink dicks, never saw an uncut one, I was 23 by the time I ever saw my first black, 10 inch uncut cock,,,it was totally alien to me, a whole new world to explore, and on top of it the reward usually turned out to be worth it, to the point where shortly after (except for glory holes), I went black only,,,If your main interest was to get dru9k, and you usually did that with wine or beer, and then you discovered Vodka,,,why would you ever choose beer on purpose? LOL
Lol, great point.

Back