interracial lust

Does she like fat black men to pound the cock into her?

• Yes

Votes: 2,221 81.7%
  • No

Votes: 497 18.3%

• Total voters
3321544-jpg.28277

Just one pic of many where the clean up boy has some work to do.
Can I b the clean up girl please

Oh boy,,,pardon me kind Sir, but I beg to differ. While it is true that there are men of all races that are capable of sporting major endowment, but,,,all statistics aside, I’ve found real life to be somewhat different,,,here’s how I see it, starting from my beginnings which revolved around finding dick larger than my hub‘s 6 inches,,,since you guy’s don’t have a habit of going around with your dicks hanging out, I had to figure out a way to hedge my bets. Keep in mind my choice to go black is based on my personal experience of having sucked or fucked approximately 850 men in my 23 years of this lifestyle, here’s what i personally came to a conclusion of. If you line up a hundred random white men and measure them you’ll find about 35 to 40 of them consistently have more than 7 inches, while taking the same amount of random blacks you’d see figures more along the lines of 65 to 70,,,maybe the statistics don’t verify my beliefs,,,or maybe white men don’t like BJ’s from a woman at a glory hole, or maybe only hung blacks like to fuck white housewives,,,whatever the case, for my purposes, seeking to cuck my hub with larger dicks, it seems to have worked out. So if you‘re reading this, and the genre of interracial cuckoldry is your choice because you seek larger, trust me, you’re in the right place.
I am simply citing meta studies done by objective scientists around the world. There are always small distributions that deviate from the mean in any data set. Especially when there is the opportunity to self self select.

This is fantasy entertainment. A statistically valid meta analysis of Nigerian men's (sample size 278 adult men) erect penis size gathered from hospital patiens lists an average length of 5.5 inches, with a standard deviation of .5 inch. Less than some European countries. Myths are powerful. What is shown on the internet is NOT scientifically valid over entire populations.
What study are you referring to and why would you go look it up? I think most ladies on here are happy doing what they're doing and thinking what they're doing. I also guess we all are suppose to just believe they measure all the dicks going into hospitals. Some of the dumbest ******* I ever heard to back up your psuedo knowledge.

Back