interracial lust

Does she like fat black men to pound the cock into her?

• Yes

Votes: 2,233 81.7%
  • No

Votes: 499 18.3%

• Total voters
Well hello, it has been a while since I've heard from you.
Yes, I've been there, on the edge of sub space.
So have I, several times,,,but one time I actually went someplace else, seriously, “Elvis had left the building”,,,and when I came back his long thick black cock was just beginning to vacate that area under and beyond my cervix,,,for a split second it felt like the suction was gonna pull my innards with him but then it broke and I just let out a sigh as it smoothly slid out,,,my husband‘s face was close to mine trying to see if I was responsive, I grabbed his face and kissed him, then said “thank you”,,,
From the ‘06’s through to the ‘80’s this country consumed a lot of dru9s, and I was no different, but after I met my hub I discovered the ones on the upper level, and the first time you did one of those, the kind where it’s a 50/50 shot that you could become addicted, those experiences stay in your mind,,,this was the same as those. Like Tommy Chong said “I saw God man”,,,never had that passing out experience again, but I chased it like a dru9, and that’s how I managed to get on that “edge” you referred to so many times,,,it has to be the right guy with the right moves, and the right cock, on the day you’re really needing it, and if you‘re lucky you’ve got a 3% chance of getting there.

Back