interracial lust

Does she like fat black men to pound the cock into her?

• Yes

Votes: 2,208 81.7%
  • No

Votes: 496 18.3%

• Total voters
Daddy's Deep Power
Oh how I love lying under the solid hard body of a strong dominant Black Man. I feel the power of his muscular strength, so solid, so massive, so strong that he could crush me with his passion. By his dominance I am allowed to experience that wonderful tension of being fearful of his power but also of giving him the respect that is his due while he fills me with that awesome carnal pleasure that only a Black Man can give. A beautiful deep pleasure that penetrates every part of me leaving me helpless and shivering under the power of his body and cock. I feel the strength of his massive muscular thighs that power his thick throbbing cock deep inside my wet sluttness. His length penetrating me so deep that even my throat begins to tickle in anticipation. Being a Black owned girl in the life is the answer to everything.
Power Kiss1.jpgPower Kiss2.jpg

Daddy's Deep Power
Oh how I love lying under the solid hard body of a strong dominant Black Man. I feel the power of his muscular strength, so solid, so massive, so strong that he could crush me with his passion. By his dominance I am allowed to experience that wonderful tension of being fearful of his power but also of giving him the respect that is his due while he fills me with that awesome carnal pleasure that only a Black Man can give. A beautiful deep pleasure that penetrates every part of me leaving me helpless and shivering under the power of his body and cock. I feel the strength of his massive muscular thighs that power his thick throbbing cock deep inside my wet sluttness. His length penetrating me so deep that even my throat begins to tickle in anticipation. Being a Black owned girl in the life is the answer to everything.
View attachment 2856593View attachment 2856595
You have a beautiful mind.
Your writings are so expressive and passionate.

Back