interracial lust

Does she like fat black men to pound the cock into her?

• Yes

Votes: 2,201 81.6%
  • No

Votes: 495 18.4%

• Total voters
Obviously, you don't know much about anatomy. Cutting the balls off will not stop men from erections. Without testosterone replenishment the mans sex drive will decrease and his penis will shrink. Without the testicles a man would not produce sperm, but could still fuck.

But the desire would be almost 100% diminished.

Only if he doesn't get testosterone injections. I worked with a man who was born without testicles. He grew into a big man (about 6'4" ) and he has sex with women all his life. I didn't know he well enough to get into the subject of whether he took Testosterone supplements. I d know he married and was doing well. Another man I knew was having pains in his testicles and finally got his Doctor to authorize castration. He injects himself with Testosterone and since his wife had cancer and wouldn't/couldn't have sex, he reported he masturbated up to 4 times a day, but at least once a day.

820_1000.jpg
Wow love this

Only if he doesn't get testosterone injections. I worked with a man who was born without testicles. He grew into a big man (about 6'4" ) and he has sex with women all his life. I didn't know he well enough to get into the subject of whether he took Testosterone supplements. I d know he married and was doing well. Another man I knew was having pains in his testicles and finally got his Doctor to authorize castration. He injects himself with Testosterone and since his wife had cancer and wouldn't/couldn't have sex, he reported he masturbated up to 4 times a day, but at least once a day.
I'm a nurse. So I can agree with you on this. Valid point. I was just venting frustration over the rally taking place this weekend.

I'm a nurse. So I can agree with you on this. Valid point. I was just venting frustration over the rally taking place this weekend.

Your original post, to round them all up and castrate them, may of seemed a good thought, but for the fact it would have magnified the hate levels to astronomically !
The reprisals would likely be very violent and bloody.
So, it was a feel-good thought for you, at the time, over all not a workable idea.
Thanks for you views and messages.

Last edited:
Back