interracial lust

Does she like fat black men to pound the cock into her?

• Yes

Votes: 2,203 81.6%
  • No

Votes: 496 18.4%

• Total voters
kendra-lust-on-blacked-010.jpg
Anyone know he she is? Her and I look VERY similar!

Cuck took picture.jpg

First time I'm showing a woman's face. This was a setup by her husband. He told me she fantasied about fucking a black man and would like to try. My words, "Bring her on." He took this pic right before I blasted her full of my cum. He shot his load all over his naked chest. They have no ******* and she was really tight. I did her again that night, the second time was even better. She is a pretty good piece... lots of movement when she gets going. I'm invited back for a weekend.That should be fun...

Update: Funny thing happened, her husband wasn't around the following weekend. She said, "He went to visit his sick mom for the weekend." It didn't stop us from having a great weekend. She was wild before, but without him there, she was insatiable. God, that woman can fuck !!! By Sat. midnight, I had no cum left. Took me till 9 the next morning to fill her pussy with cum again. My buddy unleashed a fucking monster and I will take full advantage of her.

Last edited:
View attachment 2225834

First time I'm showing a woman's face. This was a setup by her husband. He told me she fantasied about fucking a black man and would like to try. My words, "Bring her on." He took this pic right before I blasted her full of my cum. He shot his load all over his naked chest. They have no ******* and she was really tight. I did her again that night, the second time was even better. She is a pretty good piece... lots of movement when she gets going. I'm invited back for a weekend.That should be fun...

Oh oh oh ....she look like lots o fun.

Back