interracial lust

Does she like fat black men to pound the cock into her?

• Yes

Votes: 2,201 81.6%
  • No

Votes: 495 18.4%

• Total voters
tumblr_meoddimZ3u1r230ufo1_1280.jpg
Mum and her motel connection.

Mum's choice.
I can completely understand your mum’s choice - it’s absolutely my choice too ! I’m also a mum,a grandma,and a queen of spades. For whatever reason,I’m popular with the small black fraternity here in Melbourne Australia,and I’m lucky to have a lovely black lover who satisfies my insatiable need and desire for bbc. His 9” throbbing big black cock fits my tight little pussy beautifully,and I love how he can fill my horny cunt with his his powerful explosion of his black spunk - just the most sensual sexual act a woman can offer her lover !
By the way,my hubby loves seeing me enjoy myself with my black lover too - he’s a Stag. So the 3 of us love our bbc sex lifestyle,we’re all very happy with our pleasurable and fun arrangement. xxx

Mum and her motel connection.

Love this too. My black lover is always welcome in our home,and we’re always proud to be seen together in public. We visibly show our love for one another in public. We have nothing to hide. I’m thinking of probably getting a QoS tattoo on my right ankle and on my left breast (over my heart), so my devotion to my black lover is even more obvious when we go out together. If I wear a low cut top (my breasts are only a bcup),you will probably see my QoS on my breast,so along with the tattoo on my ankle,and holding hands and showing out sensual affection for one another (such as the occasional passionate kiss),our love and devotion for one another should be plainly obvious ! People are very open-minded here in Melbourne Australia,so my relationship between my bbc black lover and my hubby is very accepting in public. We’ve even had other couples come up to the 3 of us,guess correctly what is going on with our 3-way arrangement,and say they wish they were as bold as us and could experience what we have. They tell us they’re envious of the fun we obviously enjoy together ! We just smile and wink back,and say we can recommend it,and you can if you wish ! Lol xxx

Love it ! I love feeling and holding my bbc lover’s hard throbbing cock against me ! It makes me feel soo sensual. It usually leads to me sliding down his bbc and enjoying a lovely slow fuck,until he explodes inside me and fills me full of another load of his black cum - just beautiful sensual bbc sex ! xxx

Back