interracial lust

Does she like fat black men to pound the cock into her?

• Yes

Votes: 2,207 81.7%
  • No

Votes: 496 18.3%

• Total voters
wonder how many women have this sexual fantasy: a cock buried in all of their bodily openings
More than you might know but not as many as you might guess. Vanilla sex with BBC is still the high roller fantasy. But not as much a fantasy as it once was. Many women have done it but its still their secret. DP and Airtight are still "nitches" within the white female population. But thos nitches are expanding as more women are exposed to these activities.

What man would expect a woman to do something she’s unhappy with? To be honest I’ve seen clips where it’s obvious the girl is broken. Any man who takes pleasure in that lacks humanity.
Interesting concept. But not much different than the actions going on in syria today. Not much "humanity " there either. It is the subversion of other human beings to the will of others. Lots of that in the world today

Interesting concept. But not much different than the actions going on in syria today. Not much "humanity " there either. It is the subversion of other human beings to the will of others. Lots of that in the world today
Very true. I just hate to see someone taking out their desires on a damaged person.

More than you might know but not as many as you might guess. Vanilla sex with BBC is still the high roller fantasy. But not as much a fantasy as it once was. Many women have done it but its still their secret. DP and Airtight are still "nitches" within the white female population. But thos nitches are expanding as more women are exposed to these activities.

"Vanilla sex with BBC is still the high roller fantasy"...that's why I'm here...good white wives gone bad (or wild, or both)

"Many women have done it but its still their secret"...same; the random spontaneous hookup of a white wife with a black man, kept secret from her hubby or partner,
fuels my fantasies

interracial-christmas-500x624.jpg

Back