interracial lust

Does she like fat black men to pound the cock into her?

• Yes

Votes: 2,199 81.7%
  • No

Votes: 494 18.3%

• Total voters
Well I'm not sure. Looking through these pictures it seems to me that an awful lot of these white women don't really like being fucked by black cock, they have pained expressions on their faces. I think perhaps they would prefer something smaller which didn't stay in them too long. They certainly seem to prefer white tongues.
There is a nice quote from an ebony women. More and more they prefer white men. White men have better sexxual skills than black men. Also lots of black men are not hung more than white men. Black men are more "wham bam thank you mam". they use you and loose you. This might be appealing to white girls, for a while. After the thrill or dissapointment they will come to ther senses and look for what really counts.

Nothing HOTTER than black men fucking white women :blackgreedy: Even better... when White women start mating with Black men for LIFE. Soon the world will be full of gorgeous mixed people

but....still need you White guys. Someone has to make more white women for us to fuck :D :D
U most be stoned. Will never happen. Domination, treating women like trash/sluts. Get a grip on reality!

WOW, I MIGHT BE HAVING ONE OF MY FANTASIES CUM TRUE!!!! I HAVE A BLACK BULL TRYING TO TALK ME INTO HAVING MY FIRST 3-1 PLAYTIME. HE WANTS TO BRING TWO BLACK FRIENDS WITH HIM!!!! WOW THREE BLACK BULLS SOUND SO EXCITING!!! I AM THINKING HARD ABOUT DOING IT, BUT VERY NERVOUS!!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO??????
Not, Lust will not fill your emptyness. your going to be their plaything. Use and abuse.

Back