Interracial Kissing

If your wife started kissing another man, would it lead to fucking?

• Yes, for sure

Votes: 3,201 60.4%
  • Probably

Votes: 1,635 30.8%
  • No, she'd stop before that

Votes: 143 2.7%
  • Not sure

Votes: 255 4.8%
  • No way

Votes: 70 1.3%

• Total voters
Foreplay is a necessary ingredient for tasteful sex. Would you ******* Kool-Aid with no sugar? Nough said. I've encountered women who said no kissing period. Turn off almost immediately. Like pulling down some panties and getting pushed back from the smell of expired fish! Yes, that's happened to me before and at made retreat far away and gagging like mustard gas in Iraq 🤢. If that had happened while I was a adult, I might've called the law and had her charged with assault with a deadly substance and attempted kidnapping if I would've been incapacitated 👍. She would've had to invest in long hard vegetables and toys and been fed through a tray sliding under a locked door 😂😂

My wife and i were walking thru a local mall recently. Her in a QOS t-shirt, me in a cuckold husband t-shirt. We were walking hand in hand when a random Black Man just walked up and deeply kissed my wife out of the blue! Right in the middle of the mall! Needless to say he was enjoying her soon there after....:bounce:
THANK YOU both for being real people in public and not caring what others think...u are BOTH roll models for the BNWO!!! THANK YOU AGAIN, i APPLAUDE u BOTH!

Back