Interracial Kissing

If your wife started kissing another man, would it lead to fucking?

• Yes, for sure

Votes: 3,203 60.4%
  • Probably

Votes: 1,635 30.8%
  • No, she'd stop before that

Votes: 143 2.7%
  • Not sure

Votes: 255 4.8%
  • No way

Votes: 70 1.3%

• Total voters
Apart from the lack of evidence of semen and sweat on either party, this kiss suggests more of a 'post-coital thank-you' from her, a thank-you for the immense pleasure he has just given, rather than the frantical urgency of a 'we've-just-met-but-I-just-gotta-have-that-cock-inside-me' saliva-swapping kiss that occurs just before a white wife opens her legs for the black sexing she is about to receive!

These BBC Bulls always want to kiss my wife before they fuck her. I can't blame them for that, But they don't want to kiss her after they have shot a load of cum in her mouth or all over her face, or after she has sucked their assholes for them. Of course I love to kiss my wife when the BBC's are done with her.

My wife likes a little kissing and being treated like a lady before the BBC's fuck her in the ass!
jke106-025.jpg

Fingering my wife's pussy while he kisses her.
jke60-019.jpg jke60-024.jpg

Don't forget my wife's nice tits!
jke60-031.jpg jke73-21.jpg jke73-30.jpg jke111-023.jpg

After sucking his black cock, she sucks his mouth!jke111-024.jpg jke123-16b.jpg jke123-21.jpg

You can't see that he almost has his entire hand stuffed into my wife's cunt as he makes out with her.jke156-89-03.jpg

Last edited:
Back