Interracial Kissing

If your wife started kissing another man, would it lead to fucking?

• Yes, for sure

Votes: 3,199 60.3%
  • Probably

Votes: 1,635 30.8%
  • No, she'd stop before that

Votes: 143 2.7%
  • Not sure

Votes: 255 4.8%
  • No way

Votes: 70 1.3%

• Total voters
if this man may think about the picture and your comment…

it’s the end of their intercourse.

she’s relaxing and still satisfied from the orgasms she experienced.

she knows her Black man had promised not to ejaculate in her,
and yet…

she feels a contentment knowing his sperm is deep inside her;
because that’s how her body was meant to be used.

their kiss comes from that.

am I close?

That is one possible scenario.
Another is, she met this man at a business conference and went to bed with him. She is not on the pill, her husband normally uses condoms but in the heat of the moment and her desperate need to feel the strangers black cock deep inside her, she believed him that he would not cum in her.
The intensity of their lovemaking and her orgasms with the stranger, shock her and mask her senses to the strangers own shuddering climax when he releases spurt after spurt of his sperm into her.
It is the tell tale trickle of wetness down her thigh that signals his promise was not kept. She starts to mentally calculate how close she is to her fertile period.
He leans close to apologise and their kiss comes from that

That is one possible scenario.
Another is, she met this man at a business conference and went to bed with him. She is not on the pill, her husband normally uses condoms but in the heat of the moment and her desperate need to feel the strangers black cock deep inside her, she believed him that he would not cum in her.
The intensity of their lovemaking and her orgasms with the stranger, shock her and mask her senses to the strangers own shuddering climax when he releases spurt after spurt of his sperm into her.
It is the tell tale trickle of wetness down her thigh that signals his promise was not kept. She starts to mentally calculate how close she is to her fertile period.
He leans close to apologise and their kiss comes from that

Thank you Judi...I ❤️ your scenario and I ❤️ you for dreaming like that

Back