Interracial Kissing

If your wife started kissing another man, would it lead to fucking?

• Yes, for sure

Votes: 3,199 60.3%
  • Probably

Votes: 1,635 30.8%
  • No, she'd stop before that

Votes: 143 2.7%
  • Not sure

Votes: 255 4.8%
  • No way

Votes: 70 1.3%

• Total voters
I just don't understand as a white man why I love seeing white women fucking and kissing a black men and actually love white women who have gone black only. I also have to admit that I also find that black cock is beautifully sexy and powerful. It just seems that white women and black men were made for each other.
You’re right ! Aren’t we lucky ! But so are the lovely black gentlemen who get to enjoy erotic hot pleasurable and satisfying fun sex with us ! Lol xxx

So do we ! We share that in common ! Sex with my bbc black lover is just soo erotic,hot,pleasurable, satisfying and enjoyable,that I can’t imagine sex with anyone else ! I only wish I had’ve discovered the absolute joy of bbc when I was much much younger . . . and fertile ! Lol xxx

Been BBC only (besides hubby) almost 11 years

Been BBC only (besides hubby) almost 11 years
I’m similar to you,but it’s only been about 6 years (besides hubby) for me. You mention on your profile that you sell some of your stuff - what stuff do you mean ? What made you decide to do that,and how is it working for you ? You sound and look fabulous,and I’d love to share some of our bbc experiences with you - we seem to share much in common ! It’s a pity you’re not here in Melbourne Australia ! Lol Take care,Anne & Neil xxx

I’m similar to you,but it’s only been about 6 years (besides hubby) for me. You mention on your profile that you sell some of your stuff - what stuff do you mean ? What made you decide to do that,and how is it working for you ? You sound and look fabulous,and I’d love to share some of our bbc experiences with you - we seem to share much in common ! It’s a pity you’re not here in Melbourne Australia ! Lol Take care,Anne & Neil xxx

Thank you!! A guy I was playing with said he new someone that did adult websites. I figured may as well make some extra money doing something I love....BBC! lol .... We just started promoting our stuff, and its fun!

Attachments

• QofS100.jpg
    QofS100.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 147
  • QoSBBCBJQueen.jpg
    QoSBBCBJQueen.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 134
Thank you!! A guy I was playing with said he new someone that did adult websites. I figured may as well make some extra money doing something I love....BBC! lol .... We just started promoting our stuff, and its fun!
How interesting ! By “stuff”,do you mean making sex videos & photos,and putting them up on the Internet for people to view ? Pardon our ignorance,but if that’s the case,how do you make money out of doing that ?

Back