Interracial Kissing

If your wife started kissing another man, would it lead to fucking?

• Yes, for sure

Votes: 3,205 60.4%
  • Probably

Votes: 1,635 30.8%
  • No, she'd stop before that

Votes: 143 2.7%
  • Not sure

Votes: 255 4.8%
  • No way

Votes: 70 1.3%

• Total voters

what I love about this gif is that it looks like they had gotten undressed on opposite sides of the bed and met in the middle. normally they'd be so horny they'd be walking together while hugging, kissing, and ripping each other's clothes off! in this case, i love to imagine they knew the moment they met on the bed to kiss was going to be so passionate that it was worth waiting for! Only wish the gif was a little longer! i know the topic of this thread is interracial kissing. however, i can't ever see a BBC and not call attention to it! if that white girl hadn't had a BBC before, then she's going to get the best fucking in her life!

My friend Dsoul, thanks for the photos. I absolutely agree that the kissing is more arousing than the actual sex. I can't stand seeing a beautiful white girl missed by her black partner.
Wow finally someone that THINKS like me I love kissing and if you're not kissing me i'm not fucking you is how I am!!!!
It makes the most AMAZING sex with a good kisser

Wow finally someone that THINKS like me I love kissing and if you're not kissing me i'm not fucking you is how I am!!!!
It makes the most AMAZING sex with a good kisser

Totally agree. This thread can be the most arousing of all the forums. Look at the faces, expressions and body language as a couple kiss and you can tell which picture is real and that is where the eroticism and real desire begins.

Back