Interracial in Film/TV

Gemma Arterton - 100 Streets 2016

There is no way that this was "simulated".

:LOL: It's called "actor" and "actress" for a reason. Well, and if they would have had sex for real for that scene, it would be called "devotion" for their arts or work, right? ;) But i don't believe they actually did. (personal note: what a shame! 🤦‍♂️ ) Anyway thank you for sharing.

Studio Brussel Interracial commercial for radio channel
Thanks for the reminder. It's an oldie but goodie. It's already been mentioned about five or six years ago. ;)
i wonder what comes up next? An excerpt of a comedy show on Swedish TV, the one in which a young blond(e) Woman is riding a Black "immigrant" reverse cowgirl while singing her National Anthem? :LOL: It's been posted about 100 times already. ;) But yeah, it's funny. :D

From one of my favorite books...and now a series...It´s decent...Not even close to the book...However was not expecting an Interracial Sex scene and yet the writers found a way for bringing the characters together...;)

Shantaram (2022)​

Elektra Kilbey @ Justin Amankwah getting Steamy...​

View attachment 6144093

I guess i need to watch the whole scene-that was pretty passionless. Maybe need to watch it in context. How is the series?

I guess i need to watch the whole scene-that was pretty passionless. Maybe need to watch it in context. How is the series?
It´s o.k. The book is Epic so trying to do a series and or film to match it is a tough job...I´ve read that it has been cancelled via Apple T.V. Originally Johnny Depp was pitched the Idea of playing the part...I´m glad he did not do it...Not the right actor for the part...Charlie Hunnam i.e. The Lost City of Z and Papillon etc. is doing a decent job, however the writers are all over the place with the story...hence seeing an actual interracial sex scene was something I was not expecting...and there is a reason for no passion in the scene...I won´t give it away...give the series a look...Cheers!

From one of my favorite books...and now a series...It´s decent...Not even close to the book...However was not expecting an Interracial Sex scene and yet the writers found a way for bringing the characters together...;)

Shantaram (2022)​

Elektra Kilbey @ Justin Amankwah getting Steamy...​

View attachment 6144093

I'm curious, does the other guy know what's going on? Not just interracial, but cuck vibes there.

Back