Interracial in Film/TV

A disaster for a cuck.

This short film CUCK is very interesting and I wonder how close to reality it may be for couples who get into the lifestyle. The cuck is almost immediately upset since his woman seemed to be enjoying the black lover so much. But isn't that the idea of cuckolding; to allow our women greater sexual gratification and pleasure ? How many guys find that they can't handle the situation after you have encouraged or setup a sex date with your wife and another guy? Has anyone, like the cuck in the film, lost their girlfriend or wife over the cuckold lifestyle?

This short film CUCK is very interesting and I wonder how close to reality it may be for couples who get into the lifestyle. The cuck is almost immediately upset since his woman seemed to be enjoying the black lover so much. But isn't that the idea of cuckolding; to allow our women greater sexual gratification and pleasure ? How many guys find that they can't handle the situation after you have encouraged or setup a sex date with your wife and another guy? Has anyone, like the cuck in the film, lost their girlfriend or wife over the cuckold lifestyle?
You hit absolute truth! This is what happens in a lot of encounters.

You hit absolute truth! This is what happens in a lot of encounters.
Let me be honest. The actors are not that bad but it's the story or script or how the director makes them portray the couple... they don't even seem like in a relationship. Much rather like they just met from Tinder or something. :LOL: They don't have the vibe like they were a real couple who got in this together or a real couple at all. 🤷‍♂️

Let me be honest. The actors are not that bad but it's the story or script or how the director makes them portray the couple... they don't even seem like in a relationship. Much rather like they just met from Tinder or something. :LOL: They don't have the vibe like they were a real couple who got in this together or a real couple at all. 🤷‍♂️
Of course these 3 were only acting in the film and perhaps the script should have been more detailed to seem more realistic. But the point is that there are likely a significant number of couples who get into cuckolding who not only have negative feelings about the lifestyle but who also find their marriages/relationships crumbling as a result. It is not true of everyone but it is a major danger for all.

Of course these 3 were only acting in the film and perhaps the script should have been more detailed to seem more realistic. But the point is that there are likely a significant number of couples who get into cuckolding who not only have negative feelings about the lifestyle but who also find their marriages/relationships crumbling as a result. It is not true of everyone but it is a major danger for all.
Be careful for what you wish for, because it might come true.

Back