Interracial in Film/TV

Question: Years ago I mean like 20 or so I saw a cop / crime movie with strong interracial sub theme. Don't remember the name or actors, but do remember the plot. Anyone remember the movie or actors?

Here's the plot: There's a black criminal element that the cops want to infiltrate. A white female cop volunteers to go undercover and get the black leaders attention and become his girl. She in reality is into black men so the assignment is perfect for her. Part of her undercover is that she is abducted by the black leader and is being held by him against her will. I remember scenes of her being chased naked through his apartment and he lands her in bed and has his way with her. Of course this is a fantasy come true for the undercover female white cop to be fucked by the black leader. She is into him being her master.

Enter the rookie cop that had heard of her "abduction" but takes it for being real. He finds where she is at and breaks the door down while the black guy is fucking the white undercover cop. Bullets fly and the rookie cop screws the whole thing up. Don't remember much more but the IR theme remained in my memory. Anyone remember this movie?
the actress is Susan Blakely the movie is Report to the commissioner ( 1975 )

On Netflix there's a reality show called "The Ultimatum: Marry or move on". There are several couples where one wants to get married now, and their partner wants to wait. The format of the show is that the couples suspend their relationship and get to know and date the partners from the other relationships with the idea that this will help them get clarity in their relationship.
One girl (white) who was given an ultimatum (she doesn't want to marry yet) had eyes, immediately, for a guy (black) given an ultimatum by his girlfriend. They are now really into each other.
His g/f (also black), who made the ultimatum, is now with a big athletic black man who has told her that he has sex 2 or 3 times a day.zay-from-the-ultimatum.jpg
At this point in the show, they pair off with the person they chose and have 3 weeks of a trial relationship.
It's not a movie with sex scenes in but it definitely gets me in the mood. It's so close to reality. I can hardly wait to see what happens.

Back