Interracial in Film/TV

Hottest scene ever put to celluloid. However, this oil scene has been shortened. I saw a rough cut of this film many years ago which contained more scenes of Miss Shower's ordeal at the hands of the natives.
yes have heard that it was shown uncut in foreign markets..cannot locate it..what did it show that was cut from the doemstice version ??

yes have heard that it was shown uncut in foreign markets..cannot locate it..what did it show that was cut from the doemstice version ??
The version I saw had some parts edited differently to what you see in the official version. After kathy is carried off kicking and screaming to her fate by 2 tribesmen we see her being held up against the wall of the hut by 2 native women while a third woman is standing in front of her. This is all from a side shot. Kathy struggles a bit as the native pulls/tugs at Kathy's shirt a few times before ripping it open exposing kathys's large nippled breasts. Kathy looked shocked and embarrassed as she stands there topless. Can't remember if they totally stripped her but I certainly remember her shirt being torn open then ripped off. I remember being really turned on by that.

It then went into the oil scene which was a little longer with more breast squeezing along with moaning from kathy. Other than that the oil scene was pretty much the same.

There was 2 sex scenes with the tribe leader. The first one is what you see in the official version except it happens before the husband is killed. After Kathy it oiled you see a wide side shot of kathy lying on her front with her rear slightly raised. The chief holds kathy down by her head into the ground and starts to thrust away with Kathy's facial reaction to this. Then the scene has a close up of Kathy's face like it does in the edited down version. That's the only difference.

The second sex scene is when the chief walks into the hut with the husband's head in a bag. Kathy is sitting in the hut next to a fire. She has flower petals in her hair and on her body, which is still oiled, from her previous encounter with the chief. She says the line what do you want angrily because she has already been abused by the chief. He throws the head of the husband at her then afterwards you see the chief having sex with kathy again only this time she is lying on her back grunting while he is on top of her with him holding the fake dead head of the husband in front of kathy as she screams.

This is all edited differently in the official version with some parts being taken out. I saw this on cable way back in the 90's. I'm surprised that this version hasn't yet appeared on the net.

The version I saw had some parts edited differently to what you see in the official version. After kathy is carried off kicking and screaming to her fate by 2 tribesmen we see her being held up against the wall of the hut by 2 native women while a third woman is standing in front of her. This is all from a side shot. Kathy struggles a bit as the native pulls/tugs at Kathy's shirt a few times before ripping it open exposing kathys's large nippled breasts. Kathy looked shocked and embarrassed as she stands there topless. Can't remember if they totally stripped her but I certainly remember her shirt being torn open then ripped off. I remember being really turned on by that.

It then went into the oil scene which was a little longer with more breast squeezing along with moaning from kathy. Other than that the oil scene was pretty much the same.

There was 2 sex scenes with the tribe leader. The first one is what you see in the official version except it happens before the husband is killed. After Kathy it oiled you see a wide side shot of kathy lying on her front with her rear slightly raised. The chief holds kathy down by her head into the ground and starts to thrust away with Kathy's facial reaction to this. Then the scene has a close up of Kathy's face like it does in the edited down version. That's the only difference.

The second sex scene is when the chief walks into the hut with the husband's head in a bag. Kathy is sitting in the hut next to a fire. She has flower petals in her hair and on her body, which is still oiled, from her previous encounter with the chief. She says the line what do you want angrily because she has already been abused by the chief. He throws the head of the husband at her then afterwards you see the chief having sex with kathy again only this time she is lying on her back grunting while he is on top of her with him holding the fake dead head of the husband in front of kathy as she screams.

This is all edited differently in the official version with some parts being taken out. I saw this on cable way back in the 90's. I'm surprised that this version hasn't yet appeared on the net.
Thanks for the comprehensive review of the unedited version..great stuff

No sex but a classic and VERY taboo for that era. Dad looks a lil concerned and mom looks very happy for her ******* (sinister laugh)

Attachments

• 59de7Idk0PoSzOgWajAEplQ6d01.jpg
    59de7Idk0PoSzOgWajAEplQ6d01.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 136
  • OIP.ff_9A0qupkT7HqSGXgGvRwHaEo.jpg
    OIP.ff_9A0qupkT7HqSGXgGvRwHaEo.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 144
Krysten Ritter from the Netflix series Jessica Jones.

Attachments

• 574F65B2-08A8-42E2-8FA8-5BE7C5E97B41.gif
    574F65B2-08A8-42E2-8FA8-5BE7C5E97B41.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 182
  • 7498C67B-C34B-43AE-A873-11859047DD4F.gif
    7498C67B-C34B-43AE-A873-11859047DD4F.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 161
  • 39382E18-7746-4011-ADBE-B3BE95105219.gif
    39382E18-7746-4011-ADBE-B3BE95105219.gif
    6.2 MB · Views: 142
  • DE6C6711-956C-4A77-8DBA-8E003334343B.gif
    DE6C6711-956C-4A77-8DBA-8E003334343B.gif