Interracial in Film/TV

On the season premiere of Orphan Black, the main character finally fucked her black friend, and it seems like they're going to be together from this point on. *AND* following the airing of the episode, BBC America aired it's after show discussion, which has been aptly named "After the Black". The show is pretty interesting in general; it deals with a series of women who are all identical clones, and the circumstances surrounding their creation. It's pretty decent, aside from all of the Interracial innuendo, and what not.

It also stars the sexy Tatiana Maslany...

Cosima-Niehaus-Orphan-Black-tatiana-maslany-37022674-492-750.jpg tatiana-maslany-in-black-crop-top-photo-u1.jpg Tatiana-Maslany-naked-sex-and-nude-butt-shot-Orphan-Black-s1e1-2013-hd720p2-1024x576.jpg

image.gif

Hey everyone. It's been a while since I was last on. Personal stuff and all, but good to be back.

Anyways, I have something new to share but have no idea which movie or tv show this is from. If anyone could help, it'd be appreciated. Looks like a hot scene!

I don't know if it has been posted yet. But the new series Outsiders on WGN went with an interracial couple, one being a white hillbilly falling in love with a young black girl around episode 3. And showed them almost the whole season having sex. I have to say this is probably my second favorite TV show after The Last Alaskans.

Back