Interracial in Film/TV

I definitely agree in the belief that Supergirl is trying to promote BM/WF interracial relationships. What I find truly amazing though is how the producers try to portray Supergirl as this strong alpha female on the one hand...View attachment 766110

yet whenever she is around her black love interest Jimmy Olson she acts towards him in a manner that is not only gushing to the extreme, but is overtly deferential and submissive.
View attachment 766114
Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I really feel like the producers of the show are openly trying to encourage girls to be strong women and also subtly encourage them to be attracted to black men, seek them out for relationships, and are subliminally communicating to girls (especially white) that if in a relationship with a black man they should be all sweet and submissive to him and strip off their alpha female super heroine attitudes and leave them at his door.View attachment 766122
Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I think the networks are engaged in a plot to shove ******* down our throats.

For those of you who liked my posts about the movie "Hot Summer in the City," which was about a Black Revolutionary gang kidnapping a white girl who is ****** into servitude but while in captivity begins to develop feelings for her captor (i.e. Stockholm Syndrome), there was another move I would recommend. It is called "Abduction" and came out in 1975, in the aftermath of the Patty Hearst case (The leader of the gang who kidnapped Hearst was also black and their group was dedicated to promoting a Black Revolution agenda). To avoid having to pay any kind of royalties to the Hearst family, the movie was "technically" based on a book titled "Black Abductor" that came out a year before the Hearst kidnapping. In the movie and the book, a white female is kidnapped and after undergoing some abuse begins to develop feelings for the black man who is the leader of the group. That book had so many similarities to the Hearst kidnapping that the FBI actually tired to investigate the author to see if their were any links to him and the actual Heart kidnapping! Anyway, here are a few pics to inspire anyone who might be interested to give that movie a look as well. It is actually a great movie and not just for the interracial scenes lol. The book is an excellent read too if you can find it.

Abducted.jpg

abducted3.jpg

abducted4.jpg
Judith-Marie_Bergan-Abduction-32.jpg
abducted5.jpg

"Abduction" Book vs. Movie

For those who are interested from previous posts, I thought I would offer a brief synopsis of each:

images.jpg

The book, initially titled "Black Abductor" is about the kidnapping of a wealthy, white college girl (Patricia Prescott aka "Trish") whose dad is a US Senator, by a gang of left wing radicals. While the goal of the gang was political revolution that would overthrow America's inherently white power structures and capitalism, the motive behind the kidnapping was to ransom her in exchange for the release of one of their compatriots. The person to be released was named Bolivar Gunter, a black man who had killed a National Guardsman after the Guardsman had bayoneted to death a pregnant black woman during a riot which had spawned from a protest. The goal is to get Gunter safely on a plane to Algeria, in return for which they promise they will release Ms. Prescott.

Eerily similar to the SLA group that kidnapped Patty Hearst, the gang is lead by a black man but the other members are white. The leader is named Dorian Palmer, who takes a sexual interest in Trish from the beginning of her captivity. As detailed from this scene where he was looking down on her while she was laying tied up on a bed:

"He studied her...for a whitey she was stacked better than most. Naturally she lacked the black woman's carriage, and she didn't have as good an ass, but she did have generous tits, and there was a reasonable amount of meat on her butt. Dory had a hunch she would turn on...Yeah she'd be teachable."

As the book progresses, Trish does become teachable, not just in how to pleasure Dorian in his bed, but in becoming indoctrinated and supportive of his revolutionary views. Midway through the book Trish has went from his unwilling to his enraptured sex partner. The sexual chemistry captured in the writing is actually really good, as detailed from this scene in which Dorian is forcefully having Trish give him a blow job:

"It was hard to breathe, and in her overwhelming passion, she fought to draw gasps of airs through her nose. Her head swam and her vision blurred, and her body knotted terribly with the heat of lust, but Dory's agitation had increased to be the breaking point, and she knew by the sudden new twitches of his balls that he was about to release his jism into her mouth....Warm thick semen jetted into the back of her throat...She swallowed frantically, but she felt the pressure ******* itself between the corners of her mouth and the hard shank of his cock, and she saw the white strands lengthen and thin and come to rest in the mass of black pubic hair beneath her chin."

I won't tell you how it ends, but suffice it to say I wanted to give you all a "taste" of the book. Pun intended lol

Now for the movie:

trish9.jpg

abduction3.jpg

In the movie, the character names are generally the same as in the book, but the plot has significant differences. The biggest being that Trish's dad is a powerful Real Estate Developer who the gang claims lied to city officials and got government money to build low income housing, then turned around and built the high rent "Park Tower" complex instead. The gang demands the Tower complex be destroyed (for the future development of the low income housing) and in return promises the release of the Trish.

To show Trish's ******* they mean business, early in the movie they take a video of Trish tied up on the bed and Dorian forsing himself on her, and send it to her ******* for him to watch. As if this scene isn't gut wrenching enough, there is scene later where Trish's boyfriend describes an incident in which Trish was describing a party she was at where she watched a girlfriend of her's being gang banged by a group of black guys, and he tells her ******* the manner in which she described it made him think she was wanting to experience that herself! Just what you would tell a ******* of the kidnapped ******* you were dating right! Naturally her ******* gets furious and tells him to leave and that he never wants to see him again.

In another interesting scene, where Dorian tells Trish she is to do a new video for her dad and that it will be a lesbian encounter, Trish protests to Dorian that she doesn't want to do that, and asks him in a small, pouty voice,
Couldn't I just do it with you again?" About this time it appears that the concerns Trish's boyfriend shared with her ******* were legit lol.

View attachment 771396
Abducted2.jpg I won't say how either book or movie end but suffice it to say one is very different from the other. Love to know thoughts of any of you who have read the book or seen the movie!

Last edited:
Back