Provided my k*ids are not at home or the cuck is taking care of them, this is the norm at our house. My bull nephew owns me and my holes and uses them liberally whenever he wants. I love knowing that at any moment doing the most mundane things around the house, my nephew could come up behind me, drop my pants and have me screaming my guts out in pleasure within literally a minute or two before he fills me up and has me dripping his seed.

Last edited:
Provided my k*ids are not at home or not around, this is the norm at our house. My bull nephew owns me and my holes and uses them liberally whenever he wants. I love knowing that at any moment doing the most mundane things around the house, my nephew could come up behind me, drop my pants and have me screaming my guts out in pleasure within literally a minute or two before he fills me up with his seed and leaves me dripping.
Does your nephew live with you?

Any ladies participated in free use with a black guy? Im a BBC and think it would be extremely sexy and erotic with the right slut.

For those not familiar, free use is when you can get fucked at anytime, any place, no questions asked and no resistance at all.
Most keep doing what they were doing before, at least until the pleasure takes over.

At the sink washing dishes, watching television, stretching, doing yoga, whatever.

The woman and sometimes the guy becomes a living sex toy for pleasure.
Big big fan of this fetish 🔥🔥

Back