joncarter

Male
From
NC, US
Any ladies participated in free use with a black guy? Im a BBC and think it would be extremely sexy and erotic with the right slut.

For those not familiar, free use is when you can get fucked at anytime, any place, no questions asked and no resistance at all.
Most keep doing what they were doing before, at least until the pleasure takes over.

At the sink washing dishes, watching television, stretching, doing yoga, whatever.

The woman and sometimes the guy becomes a living sex toy for pleasure.

Any ladies participated in free use with a black guy? Im a BBC and think it would be extremely sexy and erotic with the right slut.

For those not familiar, free use is when you can get fucked at anytime, any place, no questions asked and no resistance at all.
Most keep doing what they were doing before, at least until the pleasure takes over.

At the sink washing dishes, watching television, stretching, doing yoga, whatever.

thats how my bulls use me - when they call i have to get my holes ready, no matter hen and where i am - ar toilet ar work, at car, even family dinner in the restaurant where i pretend to take a phone call :) therefore i always have my collar with me ;)

thats how my bulls use me - when they call i have to get my holes ready, no matter hen and where i am - ar toilet ar work, at car, even family dinner in the restaurant where i pretend to take a phone call :) therefore i always have my collar with me ;)
Train a woman right and she will reach that level of obedience. She will respond to her owner whenever. Smart of this one to keep her collar handy just in case. I keep spare collars for women who have not reached that level yet.

Train a woman right and she will reach that level of obedience. She will respond to her owner whenever. Smart of this one to keep her collar handy just in case. I keep spare collars for women who have not reached that level yet.
i also have a pair of heels at my bulls place ;) sometimes he orders me to strip naked in front of the door, i am not allowed to enter his flat dressed

Absolutely 10%, but only with my 1-1 Bull
(not open to any strangers or even all black men.

That’s how I live at home with my Husband. I have standing instructions to perform just like that if a Bull wants to use me. However my attention is 100% on Daddy and or the Bull. It would be terribly disrespectful to continue doing what I was doing before. Currently I have landed myself in a situation where I’m Free Use for 1 Particular Bull whenever he comes by. It’s pretty crazy, a little scary, but it makes me feel so fulfilled. Living like this keeps me in a nearly constant state of arousal. Pretty sure that’s what Daddy was intending. In just a few more years we will be empty nesters. I can only imagine how free I will feel at that point.

Ok, the replies in here have been incredible and I’m ready to make this happen with a sexy willing woman. I’m in NC and SC. Lets talk ladies. Guys with wives/girlfriends that want to offer them up, send them my way

Last edited:
Back