Interracial Encounters

So this hot black guy delivers to my wine shop. Every Wednesday I see him and do my best to help him unload his truck. One day he says " I appreciate you helping all the time let me buy you lunch". Lol this goes back and forth for 2 more weeks. Finally.. with some encouraging help from this site... I tell him "thanks but you wont have to buy me lunch..... you already have what I want to eat" I know he has a girlfriend (I've heard him on the phone with her) but.... he gives me a up and down look, then grabs his bulge and says simply "ah..ok... my truck 10 minutes "
He uses my bathroom then pulls his truck to the corner of my parking lot. I walk over to his door and he nods to the other side. I walk around and open the door.. wow... he's got his cock out and stroking it. Easily 8 or 9 inches. I sit down and he asks " you want this for lunch?" I whisper a yes. He says " "well. Cum n get it"
I looked around and then drove right in. Broad daylight in my parking lot, me a married man sucking a hung black cock.
It took about 10 minutes when he said "ahh.. here's your lunch my friend "
Mmm I swallowed it all.
When I lifted my head he says any time you want more black sausage for lunch let me know.
Lol... oh I will I said.
Then just got out and went back to work.
Nice. Have you been back for another meal?

So this hot black guy delivers to my wine shop. Every Wednesday I see him and do my best to help him unload his truck. One day he says " I appreciate you helping all the time let me buy you lunch". Lol this goes back and forth for 2 more weeks. Finally.. with some encouraging help from this site... I tell him "thanks but you wont have to buy me lunch..... you already have what I want to eat" I know he has a girlfriend (I've heard him on the phone with her) but.... he gives me a up and down look, then grabs his bulge and says simply "ah..ok... my truck 10 minutes "
He uses my bathroom then pulls his truck to the corner of my parking lot. I walk over to his door and he nods to the other side. I walk around and open the door.. wow... he's got his cock out and stroking it. Easily 8 or 9 inches. I sit down and he asks " you want this for lunch?" I whisper a yes. He says " "well. Cum n get it"
I looked around and then drove right in. Broad daylight in my parking lot, me a married man sucking a hung black cock.
Mmm I swallowed it all.
When I lifted my head he says any time you want more black sausage for lunch let me know.
Lol... oh I will I said.

Damn, nice. I'd be afraid he'd knock my ass out for asking, good job getting the balls to ask lol. Enjoy it

Mmm I swallowed it all.
Lol... oh I will I said.
Good for you Joe. 😍. I have done similar. 😍😘

Back