Interracial Encounters

North Alabama
When I was a kid we moved from Maine to Florida. As we were moving into our house, next door neighbors came by. They asked where we were from. My ******* said, "We're from the north." The neighbor said, "We're from the north, too. Northern Alabama."

70 year old, submissive married white sissy from Bergen County NJ and Wayne County PA. I have been using my two holes to service black men my entire life. And I want to go on servicing them.

Attachments

• Mini-Dress, Front View.jpg
    Mini-Dress, Front View.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 73
  • See Thru Mini-Dress, Front View.jpg
    See Thru Mini-Dress, Front View.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 18
  • Thong Panty, Front View.jpg
    Thong Panty, Front View.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
  • Thong Panty, Rear View.jpg
    Thong Panty, Rear View.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 18
  • View of My Fat Ass, Fuck Hole & Impotent Balls.JPG
    View of My Fat Ass, Fuck Hole & Impotent Balls.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Horny Fat Bitch Waiting For ALpha-Male To Empty His Balls Into ME.JPG
    Horny Fat Bitch Waiting For ALpha-Male To Empty His Balls Into ME.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Fat Bitch Ready to be Mounted, Fucked & Seeded.JPG
    Fat Bitch Ready to be Mounted, Fucked & Seeded.JPG
    923.4 KB · Views: 34
So this hot black guy delivers to my wine shop. Every Wednesday I see him and do my best to help him unload his truck. One day he says " I appreciate you helping all the time let me buy you lunch". Lol this goes back and forth for 2 more weeks. Finally.. with some encouraging help from this site... I tell him "thanks but you wont have to buy me lunch..... you already have what I want to eat" I know he has a girlfriend (I've heard him on the phone with her) but.... he gives me a up and down look, then grabs his bulge and says simply "ah..ok... my truck 10 minutes "
He uses my bathroom then pulls his truck to the corner of my parking lot. I walk over to his door and he nods to the other side. I walk around and open the door.. wow... he's got his cock out and stroking it. Easily 8 or 9 inches. I sit down and he asks " you want this for lunch?" I whisper a yes. He says " "well. Cum n get it"
I looked around and then drove right in. Broad daylight in my parking lot, me a married man sucking a hung black cock.
It took about 10 minutes when he said "ahh.. here's your lunch my friend "
Mmm I swallowed it all.
When I lifted my head he says any time you want more black sausage for lunch let me know.
Lol... oh I will I said.
Then just got out and went back to work.

Back