Interracial Cuckold Vacations

C
My husband and I are wanting to organize BBC vacations where we rent 2 or 3 floors in a hotel and the only people who will be allowed are couples who purchase a vacation package and BBC who also purchase a package. no room is off limits to any BBC and white cuckolds are locked with the key handed to staff for the duration of the vacation. all BBC would be tested prior to avoid use of condoms and you would all be free to move around naked as it would be Queens, cucks and BBC ONLY.

HOW many would be interested ?
Cool

My husband and I are wanting to organize BBC vacations where we rent 2 or 3 floors in a hotel and the only people who will be allowed are couples who purchase a vacation package and BBC who also purchase a package. no room is off limits to any BBC and white cuckolds are locked with the key handed to staff for the duration of the vacation. all BBC would be tested prior to avoid use of condoms and you would all be free to move around naked as it would be Queens, cucks and BBC ONLY.

Sounds awesome!

Can you get enough people together? Sounds great we’d be in, I’m guessing it would be in NorCal or say around Sacramento which is hardly the epicenter of action. Might be better to do it around Lake Tahoe or Reno.

fabulous idea

Back