Interracial Cuckold is the Best Lifestyle

Back to the topic... The title says "Interracial Cuckold is the Best Lifestyle"...
So for those of you who agree: Why is it in your opinions? (And for those who disagree: Why not?) Thank you.

i put a security cam (take one photo when detect motion) in the bathroom and i send my wife a sms in order to know what she's doing while i'm at work, she didn't reply on the moment so when i came home after work i asked why and she told me she didn't receive the sms, so i've watched the tape and found her reading my text but she was too busy to reply.... it's the only pic it takes but i can't stop masturbate on it, what do you think it happened before and after the pic ?
FILE210321-110152F.MOV_snapshot_00.50.233.jpg

i put a security cam (take one photo when detect motion) in the bathroom and i send my wife a sms in order to know what she's doing while i'm at work, she didn't reply on the moment so when i came home after work i asked why and she told me she didn't receive the sms, so i've watched the tape and found her reading my text but she was too busy to reply.... it's the only pic it takes but i can't stop masturbate on it, what do you think it happened before and after the pic ?
View attachment 7053626
As long as she is happy

Back