Interracial couples with hotwives?

SwirlyTwo

Couple
My wife and I are an interracial couple, and she is an interracial hotwife, strongly preferring men of my race. It's not cuckoldry, she just adores having a harem--more attention than any one man could give a woman. Even a heroic mortal tires, so she can call upon another. Indeed, one certain way for her to cut off a member of her harem is for one of them to disparage me in any way. Any other couples on here like this?

My wife and I are an interracial couple, and she is an interracial hotwife, strongly preferring men of my race. It's not cuckoldry, she just adores having a harem--more attention than any one man could give a woman. Even a heroic mortal tires, so she can call upon another. Indeed, one certain way for her to cut off a member of her harem is for one of them to disparage me in any way. Any other couples on here like this?

I lived in Atlanta for a long time, and hung around with a lot of people in the lifestyle. The whole cuck/QoS thing is a small part of it, and 10 years ago, I hadn't even heard of this small part of the lifestyle. I knew a lot of women, both married and in relationships, who had sex with other men. It was never about humiliating the husband/boyfriend.

That said, some couples get off on the whole humiliation angle. If all agree, it's fine, but it shouldn't be assumed.

Back