Interracial cock size comparison

yeah, if i told my cucky to suck cock he'd better do it. it's a bit extreme for me. maybe i'd just wantt him to kiss it a little. i don't date gay guys. i don't see how this could happen very easily. mostly i prefer to leave my cucky guy at home. who needs a tiny dicked guy in sexual encounter? i certainly don't. he can stay home, clean the place, do the dishes. plenty to keep him busy.
I'd love for you to train me and I would have no problem eating the Bulls cum from your pussy

It did baby. i love having friends with benefits. :frantic: i really like u baby but there's simplly no way you'll ever be able to do what he does in bed. long and thick, sigh, it was wonderful!!!!!! and stamina? omg baby it took me hours to wear him out!!!! lol my jaw is sore!!!! baby, guys love my long and slow big cock worshippping blow jobs!!! ur ok with all that though right? u need to be because this deal doesn't come with any of those benefits for ur litttle one. :devil: nope. no blow jobs for u either! :cold: lol
I'd love to be your cuckold put me in a cage and I'll have no problems cleaning your well fucked pussy

tumblr_nuxy4s388g1uv2u2go1_1280.jpg

That first gif may be the most pathetic thing I've ever seen, if anyone needs bbc its her....what a waste of good ass with a dick that small....looks like a thumb, lol.

It looks to me that she knows exactly just how pathetic and silly that little thing is...it is just about the size of my little toy. I do grow a little when I get excited looking at all these hot pictures of big black cocks, but I'm still less than half the size of most of them.

Back