Interracial cock size comparison

hubby has never disappointed me in bed he is very good and has a wonder 8.5 inch thick cock. but damn since we got into the interracial sex 2 yrs ago. wow. i have had two BBC both sporting a nice 10 plus. one guy was a jerk. we dont play the disrespect thing. but other lover. ooooo him and hubby get along great. lol they are almost alike. and they both take a very long time to cum. i do have a few freinds that know what we do and they are jealous. loll

you can see pics of us in black to white. net under frank & cindi and our porfile at www. iloveinterracia.com. under hornywife.

So this is me and what i have been delt. I think its only natural to want to see women with more dominant and endowed men. I do like to be humiliated. why? I dont know but black men are very masculine and when they take control it is very erotic. feel free to post any comment about my pic.

Attachments

• 20131216_121815[1].jpg
    20131216_121815[1].jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 111
So this is me and what i have been delt. I think its only natural to want to see women with more dominant and endowed men. I do like to be humiliated. why? I dont know but black men are very masculine and when they take control it is very erotic. feel free to post any comment about my pic.

People get into this scene for many varied reasons, and I suppose there are a lot of white cuck wannabees with the inferiority complex fetish who are the real drivers of the 'superior BBC' idea, more than the women!

Now I have an average 6" and am not really bothered about what others have as I have found it was never an issue with the women I have had in my life. My slutty wife has no issues either with it, she just likes BBC as well.

Just trawling the web, you see many pix of huge white cocks, and a lot of small dick white guys who seem to relish humiliation. You don't get to see this much with black guys, you just see the big cock ones in the main. What with the reputation of the BBC, I feel really sorry for a black guy who has only an average sized cock, it must be hugely embaressing, and I cannot believe they don't exist! If I was black with a small cock, I would never show it.

Back