Interracial cock size comparison

Our black friend Axel and me have almost the same penis size (close to 17/18 cm long and sufficient thick). My wife pleasure doesn't depend on our cock size but the way we use them.
Axel is an expert fucking due his great experience, stamina and strength. Even when we have sex in the same positions with my wife, he often obtained different results.
He ever could make Susie cum in doggy, even once he gave her multiplex orgasms fucking in standing doggy, while I only could make her cum once. Susie loves fucking in doggy either in four legs over bed/floor or standing, so during our second date with Axel, I asked them to fuck in that position.
I don't know how does he do, but when he has already cummed if Susie keeps playing with his cock (sucking or massaging it) he turned on again. In my case I need a rest after an orgasm. When I was 25 years old perhaps it took me just five minutes be fucking again after an orgasm, but now it's different.
Axel could fuck Susie under stressful situations where they could be watched. These were over an almost empty bus and into a swimming pool from a club. Either in the bus or into the swimming pool Axel and Susie could cum.
I couldn't have had sex with my wife thinking about we could be watched. But Axel told me he was able to do it because the same situation that made me feel uncomfortable, turned him on even more.
Axel is a little shorter than Susie and she is heavier than him, but Axel could lift Susie once they were fucking over a chair. It was amazing because he showed us that in addition to his virility he had a great physical strength.
When Susie and him have sex in as traditional position as the missionary, Axel moves his hips in circles making my wife turns crazy of pleasure. She immediately wrapped her legs around his body and cummed quickly.
So, I agree with all who said it's not only the cock size the most important but the way a black guy use it.
Axel and Susie standing.jpg

My wife had never compared my penis with the black cock from her ex black boyfriend. I had asked her who had the bigest cock and she told me both of us have big cocks.
The first time I watched my wife sucking Axel's black cock, I noticed his cock was as long as mine and quite fat too. But I know he knows how to use it. I think he's better than mine using his cock.

As an inferior white boi I have accepted THE PROCESS! Please my black masters, my Negro Lords, my black man Patriarchs, take the white pussy and white womb, take them like I never can, take them with your superior black african semen, inpregnate them and make them yours, I pray you let me watch, my only prayer I pray you take me anally and let me suck you after you have fucked white women, and breed as many as possible!

As an inferior white boi I have accepted THE PROCESS! Please my black masters, my Negro Lords, my black man Patriarchs, take the white pussy and white womb, take them like I never can, take them with your superior black african semen, inpregnate them and make them yours, I pray you let me watch, my only prayer I pray you take me anally and let me suck you after you have fucked white women, and breed as many as possible!

Advertising for, discussion about and/or depiction of gay sex not occurring within a cuckolding relationship is prohibited. Please review the Mission Statement: http://blacktowhite.net/community/forums/forum-announcements.30 before posting anything further.

Jesus dude...white, latin, or mixed guys like me who are average and have this overwhelming inferior fetish - feel empowered by your posts...and greatly thank you. For many, this fetish is both VERY VERY amazing/satisfying and a VERY BIG curse. I know I speak the truth. WHY, because we satisfy a fetish that touches on our very nuanced personal and sexual inferiority: HUNG RIPPED BLACK MEN ARE NO LONGER TABOO AND have mysteriously filled every women' s desired sexual expectations, specifically our immediate partners.
I COMPLETELY GET IT AND UNDERSTAND.

ABOUT ME: I'm super successful, in great shape, have a super sexy wife, love my life and am 6 1/2 inches turned on and erect. No women, from Latin America, to Germany, to Japan, have ever complained. BUT something keeps pulling me back to this AMAZING/SATISFYING lifestyle...(watching a ripped black guy with a big black cock fuck/satisfy my wife and remind me I'm inferior and BBC ..the ultimate answer).

MY WIFE has sucked a BIG BLACK dildo, emailed black guys, fantasized about cuckholding me with a BBC, and has went to clubs on a hunt for a "BIG BLACK COCK". At the end of the day, we both had a meeting of the minds:

It results in temporary euphoria ...but subsequently severe disappointment, guilt, and inadequacy. My wife loves me a lot, and will reluctantly follow my lead.

But your and others posts reassure me the majority are more than adequate and should follow the path that cuckolding with a BBC is best left as a fantasy. WHY? Face reality: putting your sexy, willing, horny wife with a ripped hung black guy will results in the inevitable. . You left watching in envy as your wife/girlfriend is dominated. I don't get paid to give advice..however..every white guy who has posted these "small white boy posts" : make one last attempt to: MAN UP AND UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE A COCK FOR A REASON.

PERSONALLY: Have been trying to minimize this VERY ADDICTIVE and SATISFYING lifestyle. Walking down a street in downtown LA tonight..I hear a FINE ass latina's conversation with her friend..."I'll date him, " she said..."as long as he doesn't have a white boy dick..." My jaw dropped to the ground..No BS, this is what I heard...I CAN TELL YOU she's most likely A BBC SLUT...no one who's ignorant to interracial sex/cuckolding would make that comment...WOW.

YOU WANT IT, GET IT..but realize it's a choice and you aren't a slave. IF THAT'S YOUR PATH, DON'T FEEL GUILTY AND EMBRACE FULLY AS THE FEELING WILL BE FELT TO THE MAXIMUM. .I'll respect you which every route you take...probably will see you there..

IN CASE ANYONE THINKS I'M A HATER, HERE ARE FEW FAVORITE WEB PICS.
Yes, I know, this fetish is really hot, it can start as a fantasy but turn real if you start drifting apart.

My penis is 6 inches :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 188
Back