Interracial cock size comparison

I can't figure out how to upload a pic of my shrimp (consider yourself lucky) on mobile, we need to start a gofundme for a blacktowhite mobile app lol

well i am in no doubt whatsoever a black male,s cock IS THE only thing for a girl they have stamina, size and know how to fuck a girl properly. of course there are a few white boys but in general NOTHING BEATS black cock. i have several black bulls i see regularly both singularly and together and believe me not one of them is less than 10 inches and fuck me for hours without cumming early and most can come again pretty quick after seeding me. unless you have tried it then you cant comment there is no substitute for black cock

You are delusional there isn't even a 10 inch cock here on blacktowhite.net.

It's not just about the size of a black cock, it's the way they use it. How confident they are and how dominant they are. That's the reason your username is 'inferior White cock'. I've been a mistress to my little slutty cuckold for a while and he knows that nothing compares to a big black cock, he's even craving one himself!!! Lol. Not sure if your into the cuckold scene but it sure is fun.... I met a black guy up town randomly and invited him back to mine... Whilst my cuckold was in the next room getting dressed up into a slut haha all he could do is hear me ride the black man ;) I also had an amazing time with a black bull a few months back, he had a 10.5inch cock and he knew how to use it.... I love being a black cock slut ;)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back