Interracial cock size comparison

It's humorous how some white guys with big dicks are posting... most likely to distinguish themselves from small dick boys. Thing is, it doesn't matter how big your white dick is. It's white... and will never come close to pleasing white girls like a black dick can. Black men fuck like beasts. White boys fuck like sissies... which is why so many black men are doing your wives/girlfriends... and don't hide it.

I work out at a gym just about every night. I noticed in the locker room that all the black men come out of the shower naked and get dressed by their locker. All the white boys come out of the shower in their underwear or with a towel wrapped around them. White boys are so afraid to be naked in front of black men. So now I come out of the shower naked and make the walk to my locker to get dressed. My small, inferior, white penis is a reminder to the black men that they can take all the white pussy they want, and that white boys are powerless to prevent it.
The brothers probably also check out your pink bubble butt, and know you'd let them hit it whenever they wanted.

Back